1,000 Subscriber Special

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
HEY, so I'm coming close to my first 1k subs on YouTube and i'm stuck on what to do for a 1,000 Sub special..

If you don't know already my channel is based around GTA V, Occassionally I do something different but not often it's mainly news, sometimes glitches and easter eggs.

If you could please suggest something for me it'd be greatly appreciated and if I decide to use it i'll give credit in the video for the idea!

Thanks <3

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Okay :p. Was just a suggestion. Maybe a 24 hour livestream and all donations go to charity?

as I said before, it needs to be impressive..
but, @Nipple maybe look at other channels for inspiration? hm?

I like that idea but I don't think my internet would live up to a 24 hour livestream :L It's been rubbish lately..

Maybe just a livestream with subs for a couple of hours but I'm not 100% on this idea i'de rather just make a video on something

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
I like that idea but I don't think my internet would live up to a 24 hour livestream :L It's been rubbish lately..

Maybe just a livestream with subs for a couple of hours but I'm not 100% on this idea i'de rather just make a video on something

Fair enough. Maybe like upload a lot of videos that day?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah, but I mean what should I do on the game D;
Do a special video;

"A day in the life of me"

You take a camera with you all day, and then edit it down to the top 15 minutes, or like do a 25 minute video summarizing everything you do and act some of it out. And when you play GTA in your vid make sure its not from the camera but from your recorder lol

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Do a special video;

"A day in the life of me"

You take a camera with you all day, and then edit it down to the top 15 minutes, or like do a 25 minute video summarizing everything you do and act some of it out. And when you play GTA in your vid make sure its not from the camera but from your recorder lol
I like that idea :eek:

My life is pretty boring most days ahah

Users who are viewing this thread