GTA SA [0.3x] Ethical Streets Role-play [Refund/Hiring Soon/Grand Opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftSlides

Jan 29, 2013
Ethical Streets Role-play
Grand Opening
Refunding and Hiring Soon!
Hey Guys! I'm just posting about this New Server that has been opened lately. We Are Hiring, but please don't come into the server and ask "Can i be admin." We will release staff applications after we get a few players. Our staff team currently consist's of...
Owners
Nate Western - Owner
Carter Washington - Co Owner
Admins
No One!
Moderators/Advisors
Juliet Elsworth (Moderator)
The server is new, So we are looking for Faction Leaders, and Family Leaders!
The Ip Address for the server is 37.59.52.164:6692

The Server is Brand New! So Come on, Join In!
I Don't care if this is a horrible thread. I don't care about your opinion.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
You should care about our opinions as you are offering us something. We might suggest things to improve your server but since you don't give a shit I'll keep it to myself. Server is most likely going to be shit as we can see his attitude isn't good.
I Don't care if this is a horrible thread. I don't care about your opinion.

SwiftSlides

Jan 29, 2013
Magic, I Said that because people would come onto threads and join the server and be like.. "This server fails" because they don't get what they want. And i also don't want people coming onto my thread saying "Your Thread sucks, You fail" But i am taking suggestions.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Magic, I Said that because people would come onto threads and join the server and be like.. "This server fails" because they don't get what they want. And i also don't want people coming onto my thread saying "Your Thread sucks, You fail" But i am taking suggestions.
Taking suggestions would be kind of giving our opinion so you could reply upon it. I personally don't want to join, because this thread looks like this. If you can't take the time to make something to gain users, why do you think you'll get any?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Taking suggestions would be kind of giving our opinion so you could reply upon it. I personally don't want to join, because this thread looks like this. If you can't take the time to make something to gain users, why do you think you'll get any?
Agreed, You need to put time into it to gain something from it.
"If you do it, Do it right"

OMG

Feb 8, 2013
Not really detailed, maybe you could add some screenshots / more info about the actual server. What features does this have? What sets it different from the other few thousand servers out there? This thread, does not make me want to join.

Also, if you don't care about opinions.. then what's the point in posting a useless thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread