Status
Not open for further replies.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
logo.png

Your new favorite addiction! ~ Latin for 'Premium Relaxing'.​
What is LaxusX?
LaxusX is a brand-new hotel coming to you! We have a really nice, clean & simple CMS (revCMS with a custom Habbo theme). We are also running on a lightly-edited version of PhoenixEMU (re-branded to PhoenixEMU > logicEMU) but the credits are still there for Roy & Aaron. We also have "professionally" trained staff!

What features do LaxusX have?
  • Free VIP
  • Nice, clean & simple CMS.
  • Lightly-edited version of PhoenixEMU (logicEMU).
  • 750 credits every 15 minutes!
  • Organized catalogue.
Are we hiring?
When we reach a stable user base of around 15-20 users we will be hiring 2 trainees! If they pass the test's given to them they will be promoted to Moderator! We will be hiring an Administrator as soon as we can though! They will be in-charge of most in-game help as there are no moderators and the Founders & Managers are working hard getting the final bugs fixed!

What makes LaxusX different?
We aren't really, aren't every Habbo retro the same? Illegal? Fun? Free? Well yeah. That's my perspective but I guess we do have a nice & friendly userbase? We also have "professionally" trained staff. As well as all of this we have really fast servers?

VPS Specs.
We are hosted on a home computer, NOT! We are hosted on a 6GB ram server with 1TB of disk space & 350mb/s uplink.

Anything else?
PLZ JOIN, no we don't do that. We also do NOT advertise! We have had reports that members of the community have been advertising so guess what! There is a punishment! A 1 day ban for our players who advertise!

Screenies?
You must be registered for see images attach

We hope to see you at LaxusX soon! (Click the banner to access the hotel!)

or alternatively

Last edited:

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Double post? Anyway Good luck.
Old thread was closed.
1. No one likes name.
2. My VPS host scammed me.

a) Bought new domain
b) Downgraded to a 5gb ram VPS.

MOD Close thread & delete both laxus threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread