zCMS Edit ~ Pr0ject

Status
Not open for further replies.

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
Ok, I'm in a mood, stressed with my hotel converting it to PHPRetro IIS and I've just snapped and decided to quit. Simples. So may aswell release some of my old work since people have been asking for it.

My zCMS edit.

iaza14126350694100.png

iaza14126368615900.png

Thanks for everything people. Not releasing to fagzone. Sick of the dicks.

Virus Scan:
Don't trust? Don't download. Simple

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
It Is 4 & Compatible With Phoenix.... Impact / Pr0ject Has Been Using Phoenix To Develop on the cms if that makes sense...

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
And a CMS can be made compatible with Phoenix, no matter what type of CMS. Just add a few tables and colums to your database. That's why Phoenix EMU is being used with Uber more than ever.

CronicHosts

Aug 18, 2011
Phoenix is based on Uber... Therefore there will only be slight changes to the database structure.

ertyy9

Jan 16, 2012
Well, I went to set it up on Xampp but I got nothing but errors when I ran the MySQL code for zCMS and the site wouldn't run properly, though I think this is due to my idiocy... I don't really know how to use IIS yet.

Thanks anyway, lol. :(

dalle

Oct 2, 2011
Here is my problem with Uberdb
-
Title: Could not execute cron job 'credits.php': could not locate script file.
Text: Could not execute cron job 'credits.php': could not locate script file.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Here is my problem with Uberdb
-
Title: Could not execute cron job 'credits.php': could not locate script file.
Text: Could not execute cron job 'credits.php': could not locate script file.

Just go in your database, and under the table "site_cron" click "edit" for credits.php and the part where it says enabled put 0 for No, and 1 for Yes.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Well im surprised you released this as the index page did cost you a few dollars but anyways it's a nice edit and I'll probably use it in the future :up:

Jan 17, 2012
I love the CMS but not too fond of the index page, other than that this was a great release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread