Your opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Earlier today I started working on a flash website. I just need a your opinions so be honest with me please. Pictures can be found below.

(the following photos below were taken in IE7)

t7o9Y.png

og18r.png

KlEhf.png

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
5/10. Using wix.com was a good idea but the design sucks.. the colors doesn't blend and the formatting (bolding and italicizing) didn't worked out in making the website fancier.. and the || on the titles makes it more look like unprofessional. I'd suggest removing the italic format from the text below.. and that you move the "Play Now" button down a bit. :)

And using Flash for your website was a bit down since for Google Chrome users, GC can't handle much flash-based contents.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If you actually did make that yourself, it's pretty sexy, only thing I'd say is to change the two mice at the bottom on every screen, so the right one faces to the left if you get me? But looks nice, g'job.

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
If you actually did make that yourself, it's pretty sexy, only thing I'd say is to change the two mice at the bottom on every screen, so the right one faces to the left if you get me? But looks nice, g'job.
He used wix.com.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
I didn't make any of the graphics as for the design itself I did do that myself. And yes I understand what you mean though but after seeing that image I got hungup on it and liked it so much I decided to use it twice.
5/10. Using wix.com was a good idea but the design sucks.. the colors doesn't blend and the formatting (bolding and italicizing) didn't worked out in making the website fancier.. and the || on the titles makes it more look like unprofessional. I'd suggest removing the italic format from the text below.. and that you move the "Play Now" button down a bit. :)

And using Flash for your website was a bit down since for Google Chrome users, GC can't handle much flash-based contents.

The website works fine in google chrome and is also a front. Its just a place for users to gather information about the server. As for the button its animated and bounces up and down so when I took the shot the button happend to be in the air. As far as the rest I think it looks good so im going to keep it.

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
I didn't make any of the graphics as for the design itself I did do that myself. And yes I understand what you mean though but after seeing that image I got hungup on it and liked it so much I decided to use it twice.

The website works fine in google chrome and is also a front. Its just a place for users to gather information about the server. As for the button its animated and bounces up and down so when I took the shot the button happend to be in the air. As far as the rest I think it looks good so im going to keep it.
Bouncing buttons? Bad idea. :/

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Bouncing buttons? Bad idea. :/
Considering its a flash website I think it was a good idea to have the play now button bounce. This way most people wont over look it and they will notice it. So I think it was a good idea personally.

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
I'd actually like if it'll just glow a bit or it'll glow when you hover your mouse on the buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread