youHab
gGcP8fr.png

Hotel Features?!!
  • Achievements​
  • Full Staff Catalogue​
  • 250k Starting credits​
  • Working Pets​

Were else but youHab?!!

youHab is the place that you wanna be this school year. While your at school we have daily events going on in the hotel to keep the hotel active. Professional staff team worked with for 4+ years. youhab.net is the place to be!

7mkN7zM.png

kfnaMje.png

8oTBL8Z.png

pKOl05s.png

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
Doesn't have a link, just another hotel.
It does have a link.... however it wasn't clear enough - youhab.net
This hotel isn't much different in contrast to all the other new hotels coming out. You're basically another remake of admin hotel to be fair. Your cms isn't all that great, it's plain and simple and isn't really attractive.
Good luck anyways!

jackk.k

Nov 4, 2011
The thing is that it's better than Admin. You get more stuff on youHab and you have more control. The cms is a work in progress

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
You don't even get admin, just your status saying your an 'owner' on the staff page and basically thats it. Your ideas are basically the same as every retro which leaves us to say your not unique at this section. Your banner is not top notch class, looks like it was made on Microsoft Paint. I don't honestly think you will get alot of users, looking at the hotel now. You have not got daily events, the two 'founders' are never online and you have no uses. Best to say either shut the hotel down, sell the vps or do something with your hotel because your wasting yourself time and effort by doing nothing to it. Yeah.. sorry to criticize or anything but you need this to improve your hotel and by doing that I think you need to think 'outside of the box' to gain some good ideas and get people attracted to your hotel.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
You don't even get admin, just your status saying your an 'owner' on the staff page and basically thats it. Your ideas are basically the same as every retro which leaves us to say your not unique at this section. Your banner is not top notch class, looks like it was made on Microsoft Paint. I don't honestly think you will get alot of users, looking at the hotel now. You have not got daily events, the two 'founders' are never online and you have no uses. Best to say either shut the hotel down, sell the vps or do something with your hotel because your wasting yourself time and effort by doing nothing to it. Yeah.. sorry to criticize or anything but you need this to improve your hotel and by doing that I think you need to think 'outside of the box' to gain some good ideas and get people attracted to your hotel.
Microsoft paint... Really? I can make some legit nicer styled banners then most on the retroslist on paint. I wouldn't cut down paint. Maybe just the maker of it.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Microsoft paint... Really? I can make some legit nicer styled banners then most on the retroslist on paint. I wouldn't cut down paint. Maybe just the maker of it.
Well it looks like it, just look at the fonts for examples xD. Anyway pm the owner of the thread if you wanna help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread