XDesigns LOGO

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
I recently made a site that's basically my portfolio and the only thing I need is a logo for it, the site is in my sig (I know it's bad but I'm working on it).

Could it have 'XDesigns' as the logo and the rest is up to you, hopefully I'm not asking for too much.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Wait, what? Your portfolio is called XDesigns yet you want someone to design your logo!?!?

It's basically a learning portfolio, I'm not really experienced and the site is to show what I've learned ect. I'd like a professional logo not a shit one made by me.

Mee

May 4, 2012
It's basically a learning portfolio, I'm not really experienced and the site is to show what I've learned ect. I'd like a professional logo not a shit one made by me.

The point of a "portfolio" is to show off the work you have done and to show others what abilities and skills you have and what you are capable of doing. Make a logo yourself and just edit it as you get better so people can see your progress.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
The point of a "portfolio" is to show off the work you have done and to show others what abilities and skills you have and what you are capable of doing. Make a logo yourself and just edit it as you get better so people can see your progress.

I'll try this then.

EDIT: Made the logo but the design looks messy so I'll probably change the background.

Users who are viewing this thread