Not open for further replies.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
UPDATE:

Working on the login content box, their will be two boxes stacked
Login box
Register box
Then on the right of them both their will be a few sliding images :D Keep eyes peeled nearly done with this for today.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Its a Fucking Theme don't call it a CMS based of revcms thatd be like saying this is not revcms its stolen work and renamed with a new look :3 thank you and good night -_-

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
UPDATE:

What's been done?
- The column system
- Added habbo image to keep it habbo-ish but not to much habboish? Idk lets see how it turns out
- Index is complete now, Just a bit of little editing along the way.
Any ideas? Suggestions? PM me :)

SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THE REST OF THE PAGES?
Only completed the index so far...
Shall I continue is it worth it?!?
Picture;
Release as index? Or complete it all :S

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
If I'm totally honest with you @Brontes, I may have under estimated you, as I like the Index page quite a bit, not too much, but the color scheme isn't appealing, but that can easily be changed by the User's using your Theme.
There's too much writing on the Index page, I personally think the image box on the right shouldn't have text above it, but that's just me.
The background that you had with a Hotel View in it, looked good, I don't know why you changed it, after-all it is Habbo, you need something relating to Habbo atleast.

<!-- OFF TOPIC -->
I still don't like you.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Waiting for this! :) I was actually thinking of developing RevCMS as well but heh, dont know might do it, might not

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Waiting for this! :) I was actually thinking of developing RevCMS as well but heh, dont know might do it, might not
Yeah It's quite fun If I'm honest. I'm working on the theme for this project, Revision 2 will be Mysqli so keep eyes peeled.
If I'm totally honest with you @Brontes, I may have under estimated you, as I like the Index page quite a bit, not too much, but the color scheme isn't appealing, but that can easily be changed by the User's using your Theme.
There's too much writing on the Index page, I personally think the image box on the right shouldn't have text above it, but that's just me.
The background that you had with a Hotel View in it, looked good, I don't know why you changed it, after-all it is Habbo, you need something relating to Habbo atleast.

<!-- OFF TOPIC -->
I still don't like you.
Right, thanks. The colour scheme is easy to change and easy to find as you stated. Preview of how easy it is;
HTML;
Code:
<div class="HeaderBar"><b>Welcome to Wrex, Login or register today & interact with amazing individuals!</b></div>
CSS;
Code:
.HeaderBar {
height:27px;
width:100%;
background-color:#30536C;
font-size:12px;
text-align:center;
padding-top:11.5px;
color:white;}
All my work will be like above. But 1 line space in between each class so it's clean and easily understandable..

As for the suggestions I've taken you up on them and Ill be re doing parts of the index and trying to push on with the habbo things but not too much so that it's really habbo-ish. Thanks for contribution.

P.S any colour scheme I should follow/try out? Please tell me :)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
You Finished the Index?
if so could we see a preview??

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Why are you using bold tags inside the whole div? Why not use font-weight: bold; instead? :p

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Disappointing to this come to an end so suddenly. Although you've taken quite a bit of stick for doing this, I don't think it's too bad on the whole.

There are aspects of the design which could be improved such as:
  • Social buttons - I feel using social icons would be more suitable
  • Chill with <b> tags mayn! Re-consider where you place the bold tags
  • The two tones of blue don't really match on this occasion, maybe try playing around with a different color for the topbar
  • The "Why Pick Rex" should be aligned to the left and styled in paragraphs or a list, one block of text is quite boring to look at, therefore people won't bother to read it

But on the whole it wasn't going to bad, you could also improve how you write your code as well - not that it matters to much if it's for personal use but indenting and using all lowercase makes it easier for people wanting to edit. Also as @Nehalem suggested, using CSS to make text bold instead of the <b> tag comes in as good practice.

+ Sorry for the late reply.

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Disappointing to this come to an end so suddenly. Although you've taken quite a bit of stick for doing this, I don't think it's too bad on the whole.

There are aspects of the design which could be improved such as:
  • Social buttons - I feel using social icons would be more suitable
  • Chill with <b> tags mayn! Re-consider where you place the bold tags
  • The two tones of blue don't really match on this occasion, maybe try playing around with a different color for the topbar
  • The "Why Pick Rex" should be aligned to the left and styled in paragraphs or a list, one block of text is quite boring to look at, therefore people won't bother to read it

But on the whole it wasn't going to bad, you could also improve how you write your code as well - not that it matters to much if it's for personal use but indenting and using all lowercase makes it easier for people wanting to edit. Also as @Nehalem suggested, using CSS to make text bold instead of the <b> tag comes in as good practice.

+ Sorry for the late reply.
Aha I kinda love <b> tag, I never initially thought of a good colour scheme/font scheme..

I plan on maybe adding to this once I get time, But I don't know yet may open a new project but just release it when it's complete. Haters can hate, Not arsed about them.
Thanks for suggestions Ill sure take them in to my next project/in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread