Not open for further replies.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
*Couldn't find a suitable category to put this in*
Wrex v1.2 Is based on RevCMS by @Kryptos
- Edit will be from complete scratch -
Features to be included;
  • A user friendly re-design avoiding habbo theme as much as possible!
  • A re-vamped housekeeping panel for ease of using things + new features to it
  • Add-ons such as vault, lottery, bot shops and something I'm calling Game series!
  • More secure system which will be set up to work with any emulator upon set up, just change ip/ports (Secured emulator)
  • Working hard of the interface will be taking place, so much work, needs much use by retro owners if possible :)
When should we expect the release?
  • The full release is expected to be around February - April, Semi releases such as source previews will be released throughout the project
Who is CURRENTLY working on this project?!?
  • Myself
  • Thomas (A full time web designer/programmer I happen to know
  • Maybe you? Fancy a shot? PM me please for a little interview :)
IMAGES OF THE PROJECT AND UPDATE LOG BELOW;
Non currently live.

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
Hello,

I would usually wish you good luck, but you've clearly shown that you're a complete idiot.

P.S; For the people, this is who will be coding the Theme

Last edited:

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Hello,

I would usually wish you good luck, but you've clearly shown that you're a complete idiot.

To be fair that was over a month ago. You can progress your skills and knowledge in css a lot in that time.

I'm sorry, i don't see you trying to contribute to the community.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Hello,

No need to be rude, and you're obviously jealous.

Anyway, I guess you will replace the MySQL engine or something like that? Or will you only focus on the design(s)?

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Hello,

You sir are just an arrogant fuck. That was for a complete different project I've only really ever worked on pre-made skins for revcms so yeah.
To be fair that was over a month ago. You can progress your skills and knowledge in css a lot in that time.

I'm sorry, i don't see you trying to contribute to the community.
True :)
No need to be rude, and you're obviously jealous.

Anyway, I guess you will replace the MySQL engine or something like that? Or will you only focus on the design(s)?
Ill mostly be working on speeding the site up and working on main design/interface.

UPDATE;
Ignore the logo It will be aligned somewhere.
- Trying to think of a design which would look neat and non habbo-ish.
Picture;

Don't judge it yet, Its just an idea. working on a colour scheme as I did on my last release...
Could do with some ideas as to how I could design it? Thank's ill crack on :)

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
UPDATE:
Colour scheme is based on a nice looking set of Blue colours.
Looks good currently, No content added at this time other than navigation/sexy buttons which have a hover feature through css.

Any ideas? Requests please keep it via personal message. Thank's :)

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
UPDATE:
Looks good currently, No content added at this time other than navigation/sexy buttons which have a hover feature through css.

Looks nice keep it up

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
UPDATE:

Change the background, it's "habbo-ish". And move the two buttons closer to eachother.

Otherwise, it looks kinda decent... Keep it up.

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Change the background, it's "habbo-ish". And move the two buttons closer to eachother.

Otherwise, it looks kinda decent... Keep it up.
Thank's for input, It's a plain background not habboish. Ill add the main content as some habbo images etc..
Buttons are fine in that position otherwise when browser is toggled with they go over each other

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hello,

Please Bitch, Lets see you code a theme from scratch. First of all, Dont call People idiot, Your Mother didnt raise you that way, Second of all, He is improving and actually contributing to the Habbo Community.

On topic:
Brontes, I like the background, I suggest you do a pop up register as there are little index's that actually do that. and you do some cool animated stuff on the index. ;)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Hello,

I'm glad you said that, Never seen you released anything good. Why don't you sit down and take the time to understand he's contributing more than you to the Habbo Community. Also I would like to point out you're the idiot because you're already judging him just because he can't do CSS. I bet you can't even code.

Good luck on Wrex, @Brontes

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
I can code css, not the best but I know a lot with it, just the basics I usually forget.
UPDATE:

Looking good will be moving on to the content now.
so are you making your own CMS or confirming that the edit will not be an edit of an edit, but an edit right ontop the original RevCMS?
Basically Its based on revcms by Kryptos, But the theme is from actual scratch so expect a tidy and clean folder unlike other releases.

And thank's guys, Leave ThePluz he's just butthurt that he's not wanted.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Please for the love of god edit your OP. It provides little to no information. I didn't understand what you were trying to do.

Last edited:

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
"Features to be included;
  • A user friendly re-design avoiding habbo theme as much as possible!
  • A re-vamped housekeeping panel for ease of using things + new features to it
  • Add-ons such as vault, lottery, bot shops and something I'm calling Game series!
  • More secure system which will be set up to work with any emulator upon set up, just change ip/ports (Secured emulator)
  • Working hard of the interface will be taking place, so much work, needs much use by retro owners if possible :)"

You want more? :D :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread