Would you be able to go to Chicago or New York (City) this summer?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
With summer right around the corner, I thought it'd be fun to have a DevBest meetup in both Chicago, and possibly New York (City). I live near Chicago, so I could go there any day, so that's not that big of a deal. But if enough people could meet up in NYC as well, I'd consider going there as well. Anyways, just some food for thought.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
My response varies completely on who is going and when. I can probably get a week off though!

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I can go to New York, if it were to be in say July. Not sure about Chicago yet! (Haven't found anything but a plane that goes from where I am)

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I doubt anyone will go, considering 99% of the community is underage b&

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Since i live in Yonkers ( Which is less that 10 minutes if i take the train to NYC. ) I would probably go. Depends on what Time / Date its going to be.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If I lived in the US and was of a legal age to drink (over there), then sure. But I sure as hell ain't paying so much to get over there only to listen to you fucking nerds talking about graphics cards and Minecraft whilst I can't even drink copious amounts of alcohol to drown out your boring fucking chit-chat.

amirite @Donkey ?

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
I would love to come like next year or something. Till then! But i don't want to be the only English guy there.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Most likely be next year for me, got barely any holidays left due to being in NZ for a month.
Think im going Vegas next year aswell

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
This year is a no-go with Europe trip in June. Definitely consider next year. By then, John and I will be pimping it..

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
This year is a no-go with Europe trip in June. Definitely consider next year. By then, John and I will be pimping it..

SCRUBS-PIMP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread