Worse than tampon video! (Child abuse)

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The thumbnail of the video put me off without ever watching it, I'm not watching that shit. There are some fucking sick people on this planet.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
People like this deserve to die, I feel extremely sorry for that child. I stopped watching after 30 seconds since it was so disgraceful.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I saw the first 5 seconds, then nope. Too horrible. She shouldn't be a mother. And I wish I didn't see this video :(

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I recognized what they were saying, but couldn't understand exactly, sounded Russian. :/
They sounded like they were laughing through the whole thing, why would they do this to a little baby, this is just horrible, very very horrible.

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
i thought she was gonna stick his dick in her pussy but..... i was wrong ND DAT IS HORRIBLE !!!!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
What the actual fuck, man! Man, this shit has got me wondering how these people haven't been caught..

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
What the actual fuck, man! Man, this shit has got me wondering how these people haven't been caught..
shes in a lawless country were people are killed and get away everyday this shit is nothing to shit ive seen before

Users who are viewing this thread