World Cup 2014 - Your Predictions..

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I don't think there is a thread for this already - my bad if there already is (just delete this one).

Anyway, what are you predictions? Whether it be about the games coming up or who will win the final.
Post your predictions on who will win below and a reason why, if you're feeling talkative.

Personally, I think Brazil will go far but I'm thinking it'll be Argentina's time.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
england will come last as useal as their shit at football i would like to see japan win cause there a good team and might storm the opeenent would be funny though

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
england will come last as useal as their shit at football i would like to see japan win cause there a good team and might storm the opeenent would be funny though
Was that supposed to be a dig at their natural disaster(s)?

Man, the only natural disaster here is you - where's you logic for this?

Anyway, each to their own I guess. I'll buy you donator if Japan manage to win.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Argentina will win (in my opinion) just due to the fact of the easy run they've got. I think that Brazil are over-rated and won't make it as far as people think.. The way Spain played last night made me think that Spain have past their time.. My favorites (in order) are down below:
  1. Argentina
  2. Netherlands
  3. Germany
  4. Brazil
  5. Spain

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Well actually i personally think that the final will be like between
1. Brazil vs Spain; Because Spain hasn't actually lost yet, they still have a chance to catch up and it's just impossible for them to just simply lose.
2. Brazil vs Portugal ; Because Portugal has strong players Like CR7 and Pepe etc..
3. Brazil vs Argentine ; I have a feeling that Argentine time has come to win again.
4. Brazil vs Germany ; Germany seems like a strong team and it might make it to the Finals or Semi-Finals.
P.S ; I've put Brazil in every single final not because i'm a fan of the team, but because they have Kaka playing in their next games and Julio Cesar seems like a strong goalkeeper, they have neymar; a young yet athletic player and he's loved by everyone, they have Marcelo.. etc.. So hopefully they'll win their 6th Star ..

Finley

Sep 23, 2011
If The Netherlands will play as they did yesterday, they will reach an high place. I don't think they are going to win tbh. Some latin-america or southern-europian land will win definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread