Wondering If all these computer parts go well

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Well, I'm building a gaming PC that can pretty run atleast any COD game on any setting and that can run minecraft on the highest settings I'm pretty sure it can with this, I just want to know if everything in this build is compatible and good for gaming and it will run without a hustle, I'm booting my OS on a usb so yeah I'm not paying anything for an OS I looked up and the mother board can boot it up. I'll screen shot it because I know a made it right.
0LC5e4f.png

Here's my bootable USB:
o9cl.png

Last edited:

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
You might pass with BF4 on medium. Certainly, you can play most games on medium/low settings. However, its not really future proof; I mean there are games like titanfall and GTA V coming out on pc you might want to get a better graphics card. But, its not bad, useable. :)

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
I don't think the 460w PSU is poweful enough to drive the 6-Core and that GPU- I'd definitely get 550w or higher. ;)
Yeah I just upgraded my power supply and changed the cpu, I'm pretty sure it will run well, I'm not paying over 450 on this budget pc build which is ok, I am also keeping the plate on the case open at all times since where I live it's cold so whatever I don't have to worry to much about it over heating if it does I can always just open up my window and im good. Shit I forgot to add the ram.

Users who are viewing this thread