Winfix: Web Design

Unbased

Feb 19, 2014
Hi guys,

Today I will show you my Web Design, you can also rate and give some feedback because I am a beginner, so go ahead.
(''Inloggen'' is dutch for Log in)

Preview:
VaTcXuM.png

Kind regards,
Unbased.

Don't mind too much on my terrible English.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I take it this is a PSD form of web design?

Okay, overall it looks fairly clean, tidy and minimal which is nice. It features nice colors and fonts.

However, not too sure about the heading and the body text being the same font, it just feels a little too much. Also the alignment of the text in the bottom box seems a bit off (more to the bottom then it should be) you could maybe fix this by moving the "Try it out" to the left so it aligns with the paragraph text? Finally, not sure the "go" button needs to be as big? I think that's just a personal preference though.

Sorry it seems like a lot of feedback, it's a nice general design concept, you've done well. I'd like to see some more work from you, keep working on it and maybe post an update later?

Looks nice, but what's this:
They are social icons.

Unbased

Feb 19, 2014
I take it this is a PSD form of web design?

Okay, overall it looks fairly clean, tidy and minimal which is nice. It features nice colors and fonts.

However, not too sure about the heading and the body text being the same font, it just feels a little too much. Also the alignment of the text in the bottom box seems a bit off (more to the bottom then it should be) you could maybe fix this by moving the "Try it out" to the left so it aligns with the paragraph text? Finally, not sure the "go" button needs to be as big? I think that's just a personal preference though.

Sorry it seems like a lot of feedback, it's a nice general design concept, you've done well. I'd like to see some more work from you, keep working on it and maybe post an update later?

They are social icons.

Thanks! I like feedback, with feedback I'm just learning more and more. I will improve the design.

Users who are viewing this thread