Who uses Spotify?

TheLuke

Call me Luke
Nov 13, 2011
Do you use Spotify? Anybody got a premium account, and are they any good? Leave your feedback on Spotify here..

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I use Spotify , Yes i have a premium account for iTouch ; It's totally worth the money.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Yes, I use Spotify everyday, and have a premium account. If you can afford it, I'd say that it's totally worth it. It allows you to sync your music between all of your devices, along with unlimited music. I mainly bought it to play music on my iPhone, as I got tired of syncing with iTunes, etc. Now all I have to do is add music on my computer, and it syncs to my phone; I can also do the opposite, and add music via my phone and it syncs to my desktop (and any other devices).

TheLuke

Call me Luke
Nov 13, 2011
no? what is it
It's a huge music library. It's free to use and download, but there are ads between like every 2-3 songs unless you pay for membership. You can share playlists and songs with your mates too.

Think I might have to go premium again, i hate the ads, and miss the syncing.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
No, I use BEEmp3 (toolbar is good) just type name into toolbar of song and click download :D

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
What Jake7282 said, used Spotify since Beta.. started using Spotfiy Premium when I went on holiday for my mobile and then switched to Spotify Unlimited when I got back. It's good. ^^

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
Spotify i just epic, Know it since a week and it's just epic, Then i found it our provider is parner with spotify so I also have an free premium account ^,^

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
I love Spotify xD Best thing ever. Its not really available in my country but got a download of it and then bought premium account with a US paypal. Best thing evaaar!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Just downloaded it to try it out, actually seems pretty cool, will probably use it a lot.

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
It's a huge music library. It's free to use and download, but there are ads between like every 2-3 songs unless you pay for membership. You can share playlists and songs with your mates too.

Think I might have to go premium again, i hate the ads, and miss the syncing.
OFT - Not unless you change song just before the song ends ;)
ONT - Yeah, I use it pretty good :)

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Spotify? Never heard of it, well I have but never used it. What does it do?
It's free huge playlist maker. You can hold as many songs as you like! listen to radios! and etc! Great and Fun! Used by millions!

Users who are viewing this thread