What laptop should I get?

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Hey guys just debating over which laptop I should get.

I want a laptop That can hold Minecraft on all the best settings whilst having Douku Craft, Skyblock, Skygrid, timber mod, Aether mod ect ect.

Also I want one where I can watch videos from youtube or various move sites with no lag. I also want to ' Surf ' my computer and the internet with no lag either.

I want all/most of the recent updates like Google chrome and windows 7.

I want the price to be up to 500 pounds/dollars.

Am I asking for to much? What could I change or live without? E.G I don't need Timber mod and Aether mod and I could change google chrome to firefox.

Post your thoughts please!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
HP Pavilion G6

Should do the trick.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
I'm hoping all them 'No's' are good? Other than that it looks sexy, looks smooth red looks nice. 64-bit. I don't have a clue if 2GHGZ is good but your hopefully an expert :p. Price?

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
The crap you're saying about lag would be thee internet connection
pounds and dollars are not the same, make up your mind.
No shit, it's just so Americans don't have to work it out in pounds ( if they want to), also me, I just know dollars is more than pounds EG: 5 dollors = is 2-3 pounds.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
No shit, it's just so Americans don't have to work it out in pounds ( if they want to), also me, I just know dollars is more than pounds EG: 5 dollors = is 2-3 pounds.
They still have to work it out...
500 pounds is more so you actually have more money to spend than you're telling the Americans.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Your room is small so a desktop won't work? Explain please
Well, a desktop is the tower and the monitor so I would have to get a desk, which wouldn't fit. 
How fucking small can your room be? a desktop requires a desk that's it. Unless you live in a 3x3 box you have enough for one.
You 'fucking' have no idea, my wardrobe takes up most of the space and my bed i more or less about 10 inches?

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Well, a desktop is the tower and the monitor so I would have to get a desk, which wouldn't fit. 

You 'fucking' have no idea, my wardrobe takes up most of the space and my bed i more or less about 10 inches?
Does that mean your 5 inches tall to fit on your bed?

Users who are viewing this thread