What is the best habbo retro?

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
What is the best habbo retro, that gets at least 850 members or higher. They have no lags, and they have lots of great features?

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
All retros claim to b the best with the best features and no lag but if you want the most players and all that go here: and click the top one whatever it is

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
You're right, some admins are way to strict, that just seem to have alot of users.

Exactly, and Muscab sometimes will just let it lag, because he gets tired of fixing the lags. I told him to turn the commands off, and he doesn't listen. He is starting to lose members everyday, because I am friends with 80% of his hotel, and they dont come on no more. Luckily he still has alot of users.

And I just got d/c just now. Great facepalm.jpg

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Once my hotel is back up if you're looking for a nice hotel then you should consider joining, just not alot of users. (It's pretty new that's why)

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Exactly, and Muscab sometimes will just let it lag, because he gets tired of fixing the lags. I told him to turn the commands off, and he doesn't listen. He is starting to lose members everyday, because I am friends with 80% of his hotel, and they dont come on no more. Luckily he still has alot of users.

And I just got d/c just now. Great facepalm.jpg

You told him to turn off the commands? Its pretty obvious why he doesn't listen to you, you have no idea what your on about.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
You told him to turn off the commands? Its pretty obvious why he doesn't listen to you, you have no idea what your on about.

Yeah he told us the commands were making us lag, cause everybody kept saying them all at once, and he said it cause the system to start lagging.

Users who are viewing this thread