What Happened to Devbest?

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
1. Why did it go down?
2. What's with the new look?
3. Why did it have a picture of a Facebook thing?

Thanks!

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
The FAMUS KODER Bille Bowles hacked into the forum and decided to troll everyone :'(
He made a deal to give the forum back if we subscribe to his YouTube channel.

huehuehuehue

The XenForo instance was being upgraded and a new theme was added :D

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
It never went down; the board was deactivated while I upgraded the forums (to the latest version), and the message shown was a joke from a while ago. I changed the theme because it has been a while since I've changed it, and I wanted a fresh new look.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Gust I don't mean this to be rude in any way but on ipad it looks like a pile of crap. Some things are smushed.
Just tested it on my iPad, and I don't see point of view. Could you please give details about what specifically is wrong, instead of saying it looks like a "pile of crap"? What things are smushed?

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
Well, if you go on safari or a web browser to this website you can see some things like the report, submit best answer buttons are smushed, and the signatures widths are off the size if the page.

-Kontrol

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Well, if you go on safari or a web browser to this website you can see some things like the report, submit best answer buttons are smushed, and the signatures widths are off the size if the page.

-Kontrol
I see what you mean; when you hold it with the screen width narrow, the buttons sort of collapse on each other. I'll probably get rid of the buttons, and have it plain text, as it's much more minimalistic than the buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread