What games are you looking forward to?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
So, a lot of games are dropping this October & November and I'm curious to see what everyone is looking forward to.

I'm personally looking forward to GTA V (on console, gonna get an XBOX one) and I'm also thinking of giving CoD a try (I used to enjoy playing it, but after Bo2 and Ghosts I quit, and hardly play either).

The main game I'm looking forward to is Civilization Beyond Earth, going to spend so much time on that. I'm also looking forward to Sunset Overdrive and The Division (which isn't announced yet, but can't wait for that).

So how about you?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I am still debating if I want to get COD ... Idk Sledgehammer is doing this one and they took place in MW3 Creation which I still play that game.. Almost have every gun gold:)

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
NBA 2K15(PS4 - Brand new storyline, gorgeous graphics, huge overhaul on major things. Come on cuhhhhh this has to be game of the year or at least best sports of the game
Project Cars(PS4) - New game in the works that not many people have heard of but it does seem promising.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare(PS4) - This could be as huge as Call of Duty 4, at least I would hope so. Seems great and I can't wait to get it.
The Crew(PS4) - Nice graphics and you could travel the WHOLE United States with your friends, now that's boss.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Even though DayZ is Early Access, I can't wait to see the finished product in a couple of years. :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'm looking forward to the new Summoners Rift update in League of Legends. I'm also interested in how GTA V will be modded on PC once it comes out; I'd love to see some roleplay servers like ARMA 3 has. Other than that, I'm currently content with the games I play now.

Users who are viewing this thread