http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
What emulator is the best to use
One that has signs etc?
And thats free

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Well, there is now 'best one' - to be honest. Each one has it's downturns. Let me run through them..

Phoenix - Phoenix is almost bug free, having the smallest of bugs. It's compatible with all/most CMS', but does not have r63b. Meaning no signs and so on.

BcStorm - Has quite a few bugs which are getting fixed day-by-day. Compatible with a Phoenix CMS if you've got the right database, but does have the new crypto, meaning signs, coloured chat and so on.

Upto you which one you choose.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Well, there is now 'best one' - to be honest. Each one has it's downturns. Let me run through them..

Phoenix - Phoenix is almost bug free, having the smallest of bugs. It's compatible with all/most CMS', but does not have r63b. Meaning no signs and so on.

BcStorm - Has quite a few bugs which are getting fixed day-by-day. Compatible with a Phoenix CMS if you've got the right database, but does have the new crypto, meaning signs, coloured chat and so on.

Upto you which one you choose.
What one would you choose & what one would be best to run a hotel? & what one will attract more users, Because i don't really care about my opinion i'm going along what my users would want

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
What one would you choose & what one would be best to run a hotel? & what one will attract more users, Because i don't really care about my opinion i'm going along what my users would want
Both would gain you users, but they both may lose 'em. Phoenix = no bugs, no new features. BcStorm = bugs glalore, new features.

I can't really say..

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
I would prefer Phoenix Emulator, but in the future PuriLite Emulator will be the best, guaranteed.

It will be very stable, and dependable. Search 'PuriLite Emulator' to learn more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread