What do you want to be when you get older?

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
I'd like to do something associated around the computer, since im keen on them might aswell make a living off them.

I'd need to do some serious learning though, due my skill's not being as advanced as i'd like them to be.

TheRetroMaker

Jun 26, 2011
I want to be a Hobo.... JK! I want to be A Video Game Coder/Game Tester, And Im already taking some game coding classes but i got Expelled thats why I study at home, and my goal is to make a Game called EVERYTHING and i swaer if anyone steals that name i will sue them for 1 Billion Dollars SOS!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I want to be a Hobo.... JK! I want to be A Video Game Coder/Game Tester, And Im already taking some game coding classes but i got Expelled thats why I study at home, and my goal is to make a Game called EVERYTHING and i swaer if anyone steals that name i will sue them for 1 Billion Dollars SOS!

Wow, excellent name for a game! I see you got some potential in marketing ;)

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Kid : Police Man, Garbadge man (LOL), FireFighter,
Now : Soldier, Computer Engineer, Web Designer.

Most likely to be : Soldier/Web Designer, (I can do both at the same time depending on my soldier life,)

Oh, I also was thinking about being a Paramedic,

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
I went to a 1 year diploma college for pipewelding.. passed and decided it isn't what I want to do. So now I don't know what I want to do.. maybe computers.

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
I am going to be a pharmacist :D So you know I can handle all those drugs. ;)

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I'd like to see myself doing something like web design/development but if that failed I would like to work in IT support.

Users who are viewing this thread