Feedback What do you think of this cms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Here are some images of course its not fully edited
You must be registered for see images attach

Also what logo do you prefer?

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Logos ugly, Online User ugly. Everything s a 0/10 besides the me page. Smh 3/10:poop:

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
This is very nice. I hope you get to finish it and release the full CMS. And I wouldn't use neither logo for a retro.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
You are always negative lol , mabye say what i can improve on ?
The staff page ranking bar,tabs dont match (fix that),user account settings is just like other cms acc settings,and on the news page instead of one long bar, just put one for each topic like, state comment, the new msg, and bla blah blah.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
ROFL Damn, Actually i do not like if but if you would have listened to my opinions in person i wouldnt have to post this but its knda off topic of the catagory "Habbo" it looks idk like something else has no Type of Habbo Traits its like something very new like a whole new game. my Suggestion Caange colors Better logo just basically make it more Habbo-like and Habbo Themed

EKerik

Apr 7, 2013
Love it! :) Just make the notify bar the same size as the content width beneith it.
Ooh and maybe the '2nd' nav bar a bit smaller(flatter)

ChewbokaLion

Apr 9, 2012
Looks clean and smooth, I like it. Apart from the logo(You already stated you wasn't using it)and the Online Users bar. You could improve that by adding like the Owner's pixel saying in a chat bubble - Online Users (Blah Blah)

Anyway, it's really good. You should do more :)

Cash

Sep 12, 2013
The staff Page is Really nice, i like how you add the bg behind the avatar, Get a better logo, 8/10 :)

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS Njghiwruiasdz]
[nwrjfsd
PPLS.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Well depends if i release the finished one , this one has a few expolits and bugs which should be easily fixable, however my version covers for the expolits which cause staff accounts to get hacked by, (when a different ip signs into a staff members account it asks them for a code if they fail it 2 times the account gets blocked until the owner is contacted therefore it protects staff accounts from sql injections etc)

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
I havent finished it completely with all the fixes but i have released this one above with a few minor edits look around on devbest or rageforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread