What do you think of old generations thoughts of us?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
this question has been on my mind for a while, i go and i hear and see and read everywhere these older generations bad talking our generation, and the youth because of technology, clothes we wear and all that shit.
for example i was watching the breakfast club music video and i read these comments:
Code:
[B]jaime x 2 months ago[/B]
[B]hollywood better not EVERRRRRRRR try to remake this movie[/B]
someone replied
It wouldn't make sense today they would just all sit around texting and surfing the internet on their phones and no one would talk or care.
ALSO
This is the 80's in a nut shell--perfect rendition of my youth. A time when people still looked each other in the eye & spoke to each other without the aid of electronics.
this isnt just on you tube but everywhere my parents, your parents and basically a lot of society.
and so to sum up my question. how do you feel about this? and why do you think these people have such a hate to "our" generation and our progression in technology of the world?

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
I think its because when you go into a job now days you can sometimes know MORE than the people in the job (technlogy wise)

We pick up technology and skills with computers etc faster than the older generations. So if you go into a job that requires technological skills you make know things or learn things faster than someone in that job for 20 years.

So I think older generation hates us because we can come of as "know it alls"

Users who are viewing this thread