GTA SA WERE DO I DOWNLOAD THE GTA FILES

Sep 14, 2011
dont tell me the samp website because it does not work.
i need the files.
i want to play multiplayer.
thats all i wana do and this shit wont work.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Well go to here. They show some information. Maybe this will help you.

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
If you can find me a place where i can download folders fast,then ill give u the files but it has no audio files bacuase they are 2gb

Try this

Should work

GodFather

The GodFather ✔
Feb 22, 2013
Try using the search box then opening thread if you don't find your answer ur there you as Matthew said that's your Link.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
As I know, I have tried the files from the site myself, and they work fine for me, are you sure it's not your GTA SA version? or is it because you may be installing it to the WRONG directory, to install SAMP, download it, and install it to where you installed your GTA SA game, if it's a legit game, and not a crack, it should be in Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas, Sorry if this doesn't help William.

Kalcor

May 5, 2012
Have you solved your problem yet? William? Also, i was speaking to an old friend of yours, anyway, has it been solved?

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012

You need the supported client else you wouldn't be able to connect to the 0.3x servers.

- I advise to use SA:MP Team Client, and do not install as much mods in your GTA folder, last time I had to figure out in a week because of a crash report.

- When you've figured out, why not join my RP Server? A new form of it!

> 5.152.197.10:7999 <

Users who are viewing this thread