Well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Okay right so I'm gonna sound like a big arse noob here because I've not been in the retro scene for ages but anyways....

I'm looking for a STABLE yet reliable emulator (r63b) please, if you could provide a link+swfs I'd very much appreciate it.

OR

I know Azure is unstable from what I've read (don't know if it's true or not) but that's the current EMU I have atm, if someone could provide swfs, I'd appreciate that

Thanks,
Stevee

Anyone?

Also,
I'm getting this error "Unknown column 'user_id' in 'field list'" with the cms I'm using (revCMS)

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Missing user_id or its just suppose to be ID, I can never remember the difference unless im looking at the table structure.
So, what I would have to edit to fix it?

@JayCustom, it lets you register fine but it keeps showing that error so when I'm "officially done" with the hotel, it'd throw people off. Any ideas on how to fix it so it won't do that?

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
So, what I would have to edit to fix it?

@JayCustom, it lets you register fine but it keeps showing that error so when I'm "officially done" with the hotel, it'd throw people off. Any ideas on how to fix it so it won't do that?
Looks like your registration is after user_id not Id for some reason, simply change it in class.users or change id to user_id in users, unless it's for user_stats or user_info then create the row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread