Mar 23, 2013
Hey devbest!
Thoughts,
spgbqbez

Thanks,
Mega

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
As I said on Skype, its nice. It'll look good once you have finished it [or added content to the slider]. Anyways good job!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I take that it's a WIP?
It's looking nice at the moment, I'd like to see a live demo once it's done to how it's coded etc. Also, are there any hover effects on the navigation menu items? That's be nice to see. I also think a little more padding (top and bottom) wouldn't harm it, on the quote section of the site.

You've done the quote section exactly I have done on a recent site I've been designing ;p Nice work man, keep it up. Keep us updated.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
As I said on Skype, its nice. It'll look good once you have finished it [or added content to the slider]. Anyways good job!
I take that it's a WIP?
It's looking nice at the moment, I'd like to see a live demo once it's done to how it's coded etc. Also, are there any hover effects on the navigation menu items? That's be nice to see. I also think a little more padding (top and bottom) wouldn't harm it, on the quote section of the site.

You've done the quote section exactly I have done on a recent site I've been designing ;p Nice work man, keep it up. Keep us updated.
Thanks for some good feedback,
I actually don't know what to add below the image slider ... hurmm.

Users who are viewing this thread