V10-v20 Retro Pack [Noob Friendly]

Eaglesr

Sep 17, 2012
Hello there, my name is James and I am abit of a developer myself.

Please note this is going back into OLD School Days. Im sorry for bringing old school back up, but to help people.

I've noticed over a few habbo release forums over the past few months that people are still making and requesting stuff for them to make an old school hotel.

Anyways Ive gone through my files and found my very old dcrs, servers and that.
And I've thought. Since its harder these days to download alot of that old school flatfile stuff since alot of the files have been removed or have dead links. I have decided to release my old stuff.

I've done some recent changes and additions to the pack for great use.
I believe this pack will be great for starters.

Features:
- Awesome Client page [With a side navbar that looks like the interface of a r63 hotel. With Lightview to make it popup over the loader then once clicked back to the loader, the game loader goes back to where it was. These popups are great for news, staff and a few extra tabs]
- Hotel view custom to V63 hotel view. [Dosnt exactly function like the latest kinds of hotel views, but it looks exact same.
- Custom Welcome Lounge [Custom Public room] (Recolor of the welcome lounge from v18)
- Nice Catalogue with custom rares.
- Groups [Only badge is working. There is a few groups that you can manually set a user to]
- Custom DCR'S [Slight edits have been made to a few of the files in the dcrs.]
- Everything on the hotel should work [Console, Infobus, Navigator, Purse, Catalogue, Mod tools, help]
- Includes Bloodline v3 SE Server [Is the best server with everything working]

Heres some screenies of the features ive included above:
Hotel View
10fyijk.png

Welcome room has a few bits of errors, but... Still looks great dont it?
64krdd.png

Custom frontpage header picture [Welcome to the Shop!]
sxkwu0.png

Credits:
Well basicly this retro pack is full of stuff from everyone including myself so Its going to be hard to name everyone.
Ill just give credits to the whole retro public.

Download:
So far only 1 download place,

Download Info:
9.35mb

Virus Scan:
Sorry, Dont trust? Dont download. [Mediafire dosnt let you upload virus files anyways]
If any1 is able to get a scan for me, thanks.

Custom interfaces:
Under requests I may be able to custom a few v18 interfaces for a few people.

Thanks and enjoy

Eaglesr

Sep 17, 2012
Sorry for double posting, but I have done a few edits to the catalogue :)

I hope you old school guys like it as much as I did

Galah

Dec 1, 2011
Nice release for those who want to start of an old school hotel.

The bars at the side don't work . this is a fake release ..... Waste of time
Hows this a fake release. Looks good to me, also works great for me.
Maybe you just dont know how to set up a flatfile old school retro.

+ I have no idea how this is a fake release as the download actually contains fully working DCR'S and a server and a client page.

Eaglesr

Sep 17, 2012
The bars at the side don't work . this is a fake release ..... Waste of time
This Aint a fake release. And nor is it a waste of time for those retro starters. Dont put so much hate out for something you dont like and say its fake. Its got everything you need to make a old hotel.
As with the sidebar, how dosnt it work? More info would be great... If you click it and nothing popsup, well thats a lightview problem not this packs problem.

Also: The sidebar isnt a bar in the actual client. Its apart of the layout. You click the button and a lightview neat popup comes up over the client.

logansryche

Nov 4, 2012
but that's just it - the file's there, everything's there, but when i click on the exe it says it can't find it.
Anyone else have and solve this problem?

Demonz

Oct 6, 2011
wow this is real cool .. im gonna swap this out with my old client . Cause i do manage a old school with my friend and this might help out a lot.I'm gonna put it up and ill post link for all use to see.But a detailed tutorial , whould be greatly appriecated . .

In the server, it tells me mswinsck is missing or not found, even though it's clearly there. Any suggestions?
Try running it as administrator it usually fixes it

Users who are viewing this thread