Users being directed to sex dating via TheHabbos?

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Hi

I have had a few complaints about when users are being asked to vote seeing the voting page and instead of being able to vote being redirected to sites like this

IWF38.jpg

(This was screen shotted by a user who loaded the vote page on his iPhone)

Just wondering has anyone else experienced this? I know TheHabbos vote has Addynamo which is known to be quite dodgy when it comes to ads.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Happened to us before, and I noticed adverts randomly opening too, happened to me earlier but on my own hotel, I swear Rasta reported this once to Addynamo?

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Happened to us before, and I noticed adverts randomly opening too, happened to me earlier but on my own hotel, I swear Rasta reported this once to Addynamo?
I ran Addynamo for awhile. I reported a few ads that I was getting to Addynamo. They're actual the shittest company they don't care as long as they are getting money.

Rasta should check out or

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I ran Addynamo for awhile. I reported a few ads that I was getting to Addynamo. They're actual the shittest company they don't care as long as they are getting money.

Rasta should check out or

I see, and I saw Vemba on ZapHotel sometime ago, and they were just displaying Addynamo adverts?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Rasta was told about this weeks ago and said he would do something about it XD

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
At the top?

Zap had the Vemba adverts at the footer, but this was some time back, i didn't see any of them popup though.

But if you take a look at Zap now, they no longer have adverts displaying on the index.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Personally I suggest Lijit. They contacted me personally about my site so they don't care about retros. There ads are also more professional none of this sex shit.

Only downside is sometime they load a bit slow but eh. Its only the ads loading slow :p

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Yeah, I noticed that. It seems that Vemba is displaying Addynamo adverts through their adverts to make money...

Probably not putting addynamo ads to make money but addynamo is paying to advertise their ads through vemba. for most starting advertising companies, they have to use an ad feed because even if they get users to put ads on their site, they dont necessarily get people paying to advertise. this is when you use another company's ad feed to display.

rhyce

Mar 6, 2012
Personally I suggest Lijit. They contacted me personally about my site so they don't care about retros. There ads are also more professional none of this sex shit.

Only downside is sometime they load a bit slow but eh. Its only the ads loading slow :p

This is pretty shit i also suggest Lijit

Users who are viewing this thread