Recruiting Upcoming Minecraft server hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I'm currently in the process of making a vanilla/bukkit server for 1.8 (Bukkit needs to update to 1.8 first off). Till then, there's a lot of builds that require building. The ideas are already laid out for most of the buildings.
I've built most of the spawn building, and have the server whitelisted. The server's name is SwipeMC.

So, what I need is moderators (for when it opens) and builders. If anyone knows bukkitdev already, that's also a good thing as I intend to get a few custom plugins made (by learning bukkitdev myself). In short: Mods, Builders and Developers.

A domain is soon to be purchased, but for now the domain we use is one I've had for a while.

What I need to know in order to consider you is the following:
  • Name
  • Experience (images, timelapses, videos, former server's you've worked on)
  • What you apply for
  • Why do you want to work with us?
  • MC username
If you're interested, you can either write in this thread or PM me.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
  • Name: Brad
  • Experience (images, timelapses, videos, former server's you've worked on): My own
  • What you apply for: player Support
  • Why do you want to work with us?: Love playing minecraft as a hobby Will be active and love to help users ;P
  • MC username: westyb

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
  • Name: Brad
  • Experience (images, timelapses, videos, former server's you've worked on): My own
  • What you apply for: player Support
  • Why do you want to work with us?: Love playing minecraft as a hobby Will be active and love to help users ;P
  • MC username: westyb
Did you mean player support as in moderating? Moderators can enforce rules, help users and help creating rules depending on the section of the server they are applied to.
One can be set for: General, Survival, PvP arenas, Mini-games (requires re-setup of floors for spleef after a match), Creative, MMORPG (in the works, will take time) and Factions.

General is the default player support, simply enforcing bans and helping users if they have an issue. Likely to be used more for supermoderators.
As an addition, can you provide the maximum amount of users you've had to keep track on on your server?

Other than this, your application seems good and is taken into consideration.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Did you mean player support as in moderating? Moderators can enforce rules, help users and help creating rules depending on the section of the server they are applied to.
One can be set for: General, Survival, PvP arenas, Mini-games (requires re-setup of floors for spleef after a match), Creative, MMORPG (in the works, will take time) and Factions.

General is the default player support, simply enforcing bans and helping users if they have an issue. Likely to be used more for supermoderators.
As an addition, can you provide the maximum amount of users you've had to keep track on on your server?

Other than this, your application seems good and is taken into consideration.
Yeah, I'm about to hop out so I rushed it. ;)

TekkitCommando

Sep 10, 2014
I would actually love to help out
  • Name: Ethan Smith
  • Experience: I own a server, I am the webmaster and tech for a server hosting company, I am a bukkit plugin dev (I don't do custom plugins for people), I have been dev for 3 servers
  • What you apply for: Dev or General Moderator
  • Why do you want to work with us?: Minecraft is one of my favorite games and I became a developer because of it
  • MC username: TekkitCommando97

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I would actually love to help out
  • Name: Ethan Smith
  • Experience: I own a server, I am the webmaster and tech for a server hosting company, I am a bukkit plugin dev (I don't do custom plugins for people), I have been dev for 3 servers
  • What you apply for: Dev or General Moderator
  • Why do you want to work with us?: Minecraft is one of my favorite games and I became a developer because of it
  • MC username: TekkitCommando97
Your application has been taken into consideration. Will add you for communication purposes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread