[Unfinished] ZincCMS

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Hey guys,

We were in the middle of doing a complete new CMS for our Hotel however it got boring to do and we decided to go with a different design. It is not finished, however. Most of the me.php is finished, except for the news and some content. It's all coded in HTML, you just need to go in and integrate the features to work with the Hotel functions and shit. Also, you need to change the links and shit to your Hotel as it's under ours.

Live View:
WUNB

Download: OR

Virus Scan:
WIgU

The {username} type shit will be displayed and a broken habbo image until you sign into ZincHotel then load the v2me page.

Credits:
Kris (Powerpuffigirlswag better known as Swiggy)
Tyler (Intrusional)
inHabbo for the shit design & because he's crying about no credits in the thread, only in the coding.

Enjoy,
Tyler

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Woah, you're a good HTML Programmer. This is the first HTML CMS I've seen. Good work, keep it up!:)

Powerpuffgirlswag aka Swiggy (the other coder with me on this Hotel & project) was the one who mainly coded. I was just assisting him with things and what-not. However, we appreciate your feedback!

** Download links fixed & Virus Scan added **

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
Powerpuffgirlswag (the other coder with me on this Hotel & project) was the one who mainly coded. I was just assisting him with things and what-not. However, we appreciate your feedback!

** Download links fixed & Virus Scan added **
Thanks for adding a new download link, the other one re-directed to your site, aha.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Coded in html and css, so no PHP functions what so ever?

Meh, I'll try and look at it, looks nice though.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Coded in html and css, so no PHP functions what so ever?

Meh, I'll try and look at it, looks nice though.

If you actually read the entire thread, there's already PHP functions there. I said if you want to see them working, you have to register on Zinc and then sign in and go to the v2me page. Otherwise they're going to be showing like {username} etc. Also, the "Administration" button does work for rank 7/8 only. It pops up like the Housekeeping tab is supposed to when you have the appropriate rank.

All you have to do is pretty much finish the other pages as the me.php is almost done (except for the news).

** Also note that we coded this using Phoenix. **

Rami

Sep 1, 2011
The credits to inHabbo? Why did you do this Tyler?
I've trusted you, you release this for free, delete some codes and didnt' gave greetings or credits.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I've trusted you, you release this for free, delete some codes and didnt' gave greetings or credits.

Credits to inHabbo ?! I never seen inHabbo releasing something like this anywhere ?! | If you do beleive that he has riped inHabbo or even shared it for free then please give proof that this belongs to inHabbo | if not,then i got only one thing to say,Good Job Intrusional :)

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012

LMAO the fucking credits are in the coding. You designed the layout, yes. But, you gave it to use to code and if we coded it completely, you would get a copy. However, our coded copy wasn't completed therefore we released it.

Rami

Sep 1, 2011
LMAO the fucking credits are in the coding. You designed the layout, yes. But, you gave it to use to code and if we coded it completely, you would get a copy. However, our coded copy wasn't completed therefore we released it.
Look at the .PHP pages:

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>{hotelName} - News</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="index.css" />
<link href=' ' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<link href="asset?aid=0" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<!-- Copyright© Zinc Hotel // 2012-2013 -->
<!-- Index designed and coded for Zinc Hotel only -->
<!-- Designed by inHabbo & Coded for RevCMS by Kris Sales @TaylordKris(Twitter)-->
<!-- inhabbo.com // krissales.com // virtualxwebs.com -->
<!-- All Rights Reserved -->

<div id="footer"><strong><a href=" ">BobMarley</a></strong> &amp; <a href=" "><strong>Rami</strong></a> all rights reserved. Skin implementation done by <a href=" "><strong>Topher</strong></a></div>

Well, in the post there's no credits anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread