Ubercms (Need A Little Assistance)

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
Thread Update:
Most Errors have been fixed all I need is get help on these:
Template Error VIP How - VIP Page

Login Page - Logo and Registeration Page Logo

Tags - Try to make a take get a No Page Found

Database Error and To Change from Edit your Zap Account to Edit Your Habzess Account - Someone help fix account settings every time , I block F/R and
save it , I get a error saying Forum Name , I need to know how to remove or can someone help me link it to a forum.

When signout of my hotel dosen't let you login in back.

And Simple text like Uber Club blady blah blah I need to how to change that, to say about my hotel

Rater

Feb 17, 2011
Just Copy The Account Settings From Another UberCMS And Paste It Look Up Hejula Habbo Theme And Just Copy the Accoutn Setting.php And paste it into your UberCMS

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
I got this error when I tryed changing the account settings
Notice
: Undefined variable: updateResult in
C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\tpl\page-settings-editor.tpl
on line
But the HC page did work so thats a possitive.

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
NVM Rater I copied the page settings file of another cms and that did the trick but i just need to change it from where it saids Look to account setings

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
I got so many problems dude.

A) How do you change a Logo into one of your own for Login Page and Me Page.
B) How do you fix tags because I get a Page Not Found Error
C) How do you Fix Account Settings because I get a error about forum name and I do not a have a forum but I want to remove the forum thing.
D) How do you change Text for all around the hotel site :example Enter Hotel my saids Enter Nyan I dont no How to change. And some Text.
E) I get a VIP Page error Could not load template: vip-how and i dont no how to fix that.
F) On my Staff Page , im missing Moderator Section.

These problems I need answering because they are stopping from having a perfect hotel atm so if you know how to fix these minor problems PM me or Post.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
I got so many problems dude.

A) How do you change a Logo into one of your own for Login Page and Me Page.
B) How do you fix tags because I get a Page Not Found Error
C) How do you Fix Account Settings because I get a error about forum name and I do not a have a forum but I want to remove the forum thing.
D) How do you change Text for all around the hotel site :example Enter Hotel my saids Enter Nyan I dont no How to change. And some Text.
E) I get a VIP Page error Could not load template: vip-how and i dont no how to fix that.
F) On my Staff Page , im missing Moderator Section.

These problems I need answering because they are stopping from having a perfect hotel atm so if you know how to fix these minor problems PM me or Post.
A) Change it in images

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
No Rater I mean on the Staff Page where you have your admins and stuff my staff page is like this
Founders
Managers
Admins

However i am missing the Moderator section on the Staff Page.

Also Qodex I do that nothing changes.

doomsday

Sep 11, 2010
Rater its already there but its not showing.
I think i might of deleted it because i started with 4 but they weird rankins like trial admin , radio and events , Owner
Should i delete them and all and re add them.

Users who are viewing this thread