(TUT) R63B Client Error With Session Ticket. (TUT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Downloads : Password for all files is : KyleVonnie
Xampp 1.7.3 :
BcStorm Emulator (Credits to Leon) :
DB SQL :
RevCMS :
SWFS :
WinRAR :

Exactly use those files.

Step 1: Copy all the files from RevCMS, SWFS, and put them on your C:/xampp/htdocs folder or your C:/inetpub/wwwroot root folder.

Step 2: C:/xampp/htdocs/app/tpl/management/ or C:/inetpub/wwwroot/app/tpl/management/ then open config.php
and fill you your details.

Step 3: Copy the DB SQL to your desktop and the Emulator

Step 4: Upload the r63b.sql your database like mine is called aimdb to navicat or localhost/phpmyadmin

Step 5: SWF editing. Go to your swfs folder then find external_variables change localhost to your IP or Domain (might be something like aimhotel.net) on your Server or if its localhost for your use only leave as is.

Step 6: Configuring the Emulator C:\Users\Kevin\Desktop\Emulator\bin\Debug\System\ then open the configuration file and put your details for what your host is your password for MYSQL and the database.

Step 7: Register then login, Start the Emulator and open the client if you get this you need to re-log on the hotel so on your link localhost/me then just type localhost/logout or click Sign Out and log back in and it should work fine :)
capturekdq.png

P.S if you still get a different error from this you did something wrong please refer to KyleVonnie's Thread or send me a PM!

Credits to:
- All of the Files
- For the idea of sharing this.
Me - For posting the fix.

LoneZZ

Oct 8, 2011
I get this error on the top of the page:
Warning
: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in
C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php
on line

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
could a moderator please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread