Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
T
Thanks it worked one last question how do you change the background image like this and the other one on the bottom
Go into habbo folder > styles > common. css
Find
Code:
#header-container{background-color:#BDBDBD;
Replace with any color you want.

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
Go into habbo folder > styles > common. css
Find
Code:
#header-container{background-color:#BDBDBD;
Replace with any color you want.
Hey i edited a few things with the theme and other stuff and now i get a black screen when i try to go on the client it loads up then it goes to a black screen then it takes me back to the website

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Hey i edited a few things with the theme and other stuff and now i get a black screen when i try to go on the client it loads up then it goes to a black screen then it takes me back to the website
What exactly did you edit?

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
What exactly did you edit?
The images on the cms but like when i use the other theme that i downloaded the client stays black and when i change the theme back to your theme that you provided in the tutorial it works

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
The images on the cms but like when i use the other theme that i downloaded the client stays black and when i change the theme back to your theme that you provided in the tutorial it works
Other theme might not work with the database so the client will be broken, just edit the current theme and you should be fine.

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
Other theme might not work with the database so the client will be broken, just edit the current theme and you should be fine.
this is the me.php file on the other theme but it doesn't have this on this page and with the other theme of yours it works when i click the on top so i think thats the only problem why client doesnt work with that theme can you add the enter client button on top? im not good at this ill pay you in paypal if you want

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
this is the me.php file on the other theme but it doesn't have this on this page and with the other theme of yours it works when i click the on top so i think thats the only problem why client doesnt work with that theme can you add the enter client button on top? im not good at this ill pay you in paypal if you want
I don't understand what your asking me to do,

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
The other theme that im using does not have this on top and im trying to add that to the theme but i dont know how to add it
The theme thats in the tutorial has the Enter hotel on the top, doesn't it?

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
It does but i downloaded another theme that is like the one in the tutorial but it doesnt have the enter hotel on the top

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
It does but i downloaded another theme that is like the one in the tutorial but it doesnt have the enter hotel on the top
Just look for the coding in my or any other me.php and add it to the one you downloaded.

Kommeh

Dec 5, 2012
Ecko, You see the server ip or what ever, That should be preset to 127.0.0.1 (LOCALHOST) open hamachi click the ip at the top and copy iPv4 connection then remove the 127.0.0.1 Ip and replace with that Hamachi Ip, should all work from there on

Likeeee xD

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Ecko, You see the server ip or what ever, That should be preset to 127.0.0.1 (LOCALHOST) open hamachi click the ip at the top and copy iPv4 connection then remove the 127.0.0.1 Ip and replace with that Hamachi Ip, should all work from there on

Likeeee xD

Ok, thanks man.

Kommeh

Dec 5, 2012
Try to delete this line and see what happens, I haven't ever got this error before.
Code:
while($news = mysql_fetch_array($data, MYSQL_ASSOC))
Its Most Likely An Error, Which He Messed With Something, Anything Can Trigger It Off, Like Editing A 'PX' On A CSS, I'd Suggest To ReDownload And ReSetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread