• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iWonder

Nov 9, 2011
Hey Guys And Welcome to iWonders
Tutorials, Heres how to make your
Very own Oldskool Habbo Retro!
Ok So Lets Go!, First you need to download these: I suggest Googleing these cause well i cant be effed Searching for
The Links and like, I have no idea what the Links are BUT if you really need the links i will post them in the Comments
Below! Just Comment Below if you want the Links.
Hamachi: (If you dont know how to Portforward)
A Server (Like Debbo, Bloodline and HabLog and PixalEvolution Pick one)
Step 2: Make a Website (Important):
Okay so Step 2 is to make a website, This is Important cause obviously you gotta put your Loader/Hotel on that
Website! So i Strongly Recommend or or .... If you have any other Website
Makers thats fine! And if you have a Domain like .com or .net thats Fine! Well Ofc its Fine...
Step 3: Setting up the Hotel/Loader:
Okay, So ive been looking for the Bestest Loader Maker there is and i Found one that is Pro! , It may be Spanish, You may have to Download to Translate it, OR Go on the Loader Maker and On the Top Right Sided Corner, There is Spanish And English, Then Click English Then the Page will be English. Okay so once your on the Habbo Loader (Crea Tu Loader) Fill in the Questions:​
Name of your Habbo Hotel: Umm, Obvious :L​
Your IP: This will be Either Your Hamachi IP or your Portforwarding IP, If you dont know how to Portforward Google it :D Or Comment Below for Me to help you :L​
Server Port: Your Server Port is your Server (Debbo or Bloodline, Pixalevolution)'s Port, So it should either be 90 or 1232, Check your servers Port by Going on to Settings or something then Main Settings then you will See Server Port with your Port Beside it!​
Hotel View: Your Hotel View, Click the Menu and Pick Which one you want!​
Button Style: Button style is like a Button to link to your Loader... :D
Status Checker Style: This One is for Your Status Checker Style, Click the Menu and Pick it! Status Checker is a Thing that Shows you wether the Hotels online or Offline​
Language: Obvious, Click the Menu and Pick Which Language you want the Hotel to be! :D
And there you go, Click Make Loader then your Done!.... Okay now If you would like the Basic Loader Code thats Fine but it may Cause to No Loading Furni and Clothes, So i strongly Recommend using Button Loader or iFrame is Good but Button Loader is Better!​
Step 4: Copy/Paste your Hotel/Loader to your Website!:
Okay Higlight your Hotels Button Code From Habboloader.org and Go on your Website and put up a HTML Script Text Box, Paste your Button Code in there and then your Done! Click Publish then your Done with your hotel!​
Hope this Helped, Please Comment Below if you have some Trouble or Problems, Do not Hesitate to not Comment :L Thanks alot for Reading, i hope i didnt take to long.... Well to me it looks like i did LOL...
iWonder - Habbo Retro Helper....... Thank you!
Links:
.... .... .... ....

iWonder

Nov 9, 2011
Btw, This is my First Thread, So Thank you for reading... Hope this Helped Alot

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Feel free to use my Prehosted DCRs

Texts:
Variables:
DCR:

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Good work mate, and ignore those idiots who blame coz your's is better than their first thread haha...

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Agreed with , don't worry its still your 1st thread. You can improved. :D

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
As this thread is more then a year old and the OP is inactive, I am now going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread