TUT how make PHP retro ;) noob

dallan

Jan 25, 2011
So far I'm doing great :) but one problem between 32 and 36, do I go in the folder Holograph Emulator ? If you are supposed to I don't know which file to click they are all "Visual C# Project Files" except for two .sIn and .suo. Please help :)

Email: [email protected]

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
In English? what do you mean "SVN"
The tutorial states;
1.) If you has download it go to your desktop and create a folder called "Holograph Emulator" don't copy the "" to.

2.) Right click on the folder that you just has created. And click on SVN Checkout.

3.) Set on the box of Url of repository:

4.) Click on OK and wait until it is ready. If it is ready press again OK
That's what he means ;P

Blitzkrieg :)

Aug 24, 2011
Some 1 please help I got this Error on my Regester Page Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: user in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: y in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\functions.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 39

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 35
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 128
class="process-template">
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 130

SwiftNextHype

Aug 24, 2011
um yh bit of a problem how can i recover this
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes.php on line 420

Warning: require(./includes/data/.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [ ]: Failed opening required './includes/data/.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 43
as it wont let me get to my hotel

yourie15

Aug 22, 2011
hi first thing i have to say its a very nice tut.
but there is one problem i have and it is when i wil enter my hotel the client do not load ive some screens and i hope you can help me with this problem plz help me.

Amir Ansari

Jul 28, 2011
The Links:
PHPRetro:
Xampp:
ToirtoiseSVN:
WinRAR:

How to work

1.) If you has download it go to your desktop and create a folder called "Holograph Emulator" don't copy the "" to.

2.) Right click on the folder that you just has created. And click on SVN Checkout.

3.) Set on the box of Url of repository:

4.) Click on OK and wait until it is ready. If it is ready press again OK

5.) Now you get the Holograph Emulator (Server)

6.) Now download and install Xampp, and Winrar, and download PHPRetro to the desktop, we need that for later.

7.) Now click on go to the map where you has save Xampp, if you has forgot where you has save it use the search funtie, copy the Xampp control panel to your Desktop. (It's easyer to work like this:p)

8.) Click on Start Apache and MySQL, once running go to the map of Xampp and open the folder htdocs

9.) Then delete the other things that stay's on that folder, And place the things of PHPretro in the map htdocs.

10.) Now go to and set up your password and remember it.

11.) After that go to and log in with the password you just create, username is alway's root

12.) Now once logged in create a database called holodb then click create.

13.) Now click on Import. Now click on BROWSE. and select the Holograph emulator folder, go into resources> db> holodb and click go.

14.) Now go to and install PHPRetro.

15.) Now once finished. go into c:/xampp/htdocs/install and copy the config.php file. And go then to htdocs again and place the config.php file on the forlder includes.

16.) Now delete the install folder. and go to and enter your hotel

17.) You wil see that your hotel is oflinne whe gone set him online

18.) Login to your acount you has created.

19.) Go to housekeeping and log in there again.

20.) Don't look to your character whe gone change that later ;)

21.) Go over settings and click on Site

22.) Look for cache and you see a line of Check every 10 minutes

23.) Change that line to dissable

22.) Above it set it on dissable to oke? :)

23.) Click on SAVE

24.) Now, we goto htdocs/includes/classes.php

25.) Press ctrl + f if you work on notepad

26.) Now in the search for box, put in habbo.co.uk

27.) and click on look and change everything to habbo.com

28.) Click on SAVE

29.) Now go to

30.) and look you can see your character now look if your hotel is online :)

31.) i has change my character

32.) Now what whe need to do is set the server on go to the EMULATOR

33.) Start the file with on the pictogram a 9

34.) if it is loaded you see above a pictogram of play click on it

35.) If it don't works has you forgot to go to bin then debug then bin and open Mysql and change the pasword to your pasword that you has create on the begin

36.) Save it

37.) now must whe get a DCR i suggest to take the V23 DCR

38.) I know it takes long to download :p

39.)make a new folder on the map htdocs and name it V23 and place all the things of that download in it

40.) go again to housekeeping

41.) setting hotel

42.) by DCR set this

43.) Your done :D if there are any questions say it on this forum
i'm done but loader doesn't work and in emulator file i can't find any file that i can open

kevinwinartha

Aug 6, 2011
Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: user in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: y in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\functions.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 39

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 35
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 128
class="process-template">
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 130

MakyoKevin

Sep 7, 2011

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined index: discussion in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\community_header.php on line 396

HOW SETTING THIS?? PLEASE TELL ME

Users who are viewing this thread