*TOP* best rappers

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Tupac obviously, There is no real "RAP" these days. Tupac rapped about life ect, same with bigge, also Eminem "DID" but not anymore.... In my opinion now on day songs are all hiphop/rnb.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If you say Drake, Lil Wayne, Tyga, Nicki Minaj or anyone from YMCMB, I'll personally hunt you down and decapitate you.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Tupac obviously, There is no real "RAP" these days. Tupac rapped about life ect, same with bigge, also Eminem "DID" but not anymore.... In my opinion now on day songs are all hiphop/rnb.
if you consider only mainstream rap, sure there is no "real" rap these days. but if you dig a little bit you will find good rap artists. sure they don't compare to tupac or biggie, but they're pretty decent.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
if you consider only mainstream rap, sure there is no "real" rap these days. but if you dig a little bit you will find good rap artists. sure they don't compare to tupac or biggie, but they're pretty decent.

Yet you keep comenting... lolol. Like I said I dont belive Rap exist anymore, its all hip hop/rnb. Everyone has there own opinon yeh?

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Yet you keep comenting... lolol. Like I said I dont belive Rap exist anymore, its all hip hop/rnb. Everyone has there own opinon yeh?
everyone has their opinion but it doesnt change the fact you can't possibly know all the rap artists out there and there are couple decent ones that you obviously don't know about

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
everyone has their opinion but it doesnt change the fact you can't possibly know all the rap artists out there and there are couple decent ones that you obviously don't know about

Or I dont consider them a rap artist which is my opinon, fuck off cunt.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Or I dont consider them a rap artist which is my opinon, fuck off cunt.
it's not you that choose if an artist is a rap artist or not. stop being so ignorant and consider that there's some rap out there that is still decent. hop off the mainstream stuff for a second

and fyi, hip hop goes along with rap. so if you're saying rap doesnt exist anymore but only hip hop, you're not making any sense.

The term often refers to , which consists of that is spoken - rather than - over either original or instrumental recordings mixed with new original sounds from , and/or other instruments. However, the culture has expanded far beyond its original roots, and now is considered a worldwide comprising , , , and art - known collectively as "Four Pillars of Hip Hop".

and chill man, calling me names won't help you make a point,

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
it's not you that choose if an artist is a rap artist or not. stop being so ignorant and consider that there's some rap out there that is still decent. hop off the mainstream stuff for a second

and chill man, calling me names won't help you make a point,

And yet my opinon will be the same and remain that your trying to change my opinon yet what I belive is how its going to stay. Just stop posting idiot, your trying to argue over someones opinon when its my fucking opinon. Now this thread wasnt made for you to argue of my belif, rather for opinons and I posted mine and you sir, are spamming.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
And yet my opinon will be the same and remain that your trying to change my opinon yet what I belive is how its going to stay. Just stop posting idiot, your trying to argue over someones opinon when its my fucking opinon. Now this thread wasnt made for you to argue of my belif, rather for opinons and I posted mine and you sir, are spamming.
dude what can't you understand. you're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean I can't bring facts to prove you wrong. believe what you want I'm telling you rap still exists and show you videos to prove my point, yet just so you don't lose that little bit of pride you still have, you keep arguing rap doesn't exist anymore.

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
Hopsin, people. Your missing HOPSIN. One of the best lyrical rappers with the best punchlines you simple CANNOT think of. Seriously:

Need I say more? - > < - Need I say more?
Hopsin is nice. But you people seem to have the rest of the basic list of real hip hop down packed. Props & Respects.
Kendrick Lamar is also pretty nice, although, it may be me, but I can barely understand half of the songs he creates lyrically. I understood ADHD, and Rigamourtis, but the rest just seem odd, and void to me.
Cassidy, you have also forgotton for you new ager's out there. Cassidy has an amazing punchline strategy. His punchlines are just, unthinkable at times.
But in my honest opinion. Nas and Hopsin have it on top on my list. Any rapper who can turn a story into pure rap, is just amazing. Even though NAS turned his real shit into REAL shit in "The Don" I still respect him. All the proof you need is below.
Hopsin - Sexy Cyber ( )
Hopsin - Chris Dolemeth ( )
Hopsin - Pillow Man ( )
Hospin - Noctornal Rainbows ( )

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
Haha okay what about Hopsin? He is dope! Listen

Just one song.
Why does everyone, like "Sag My Pants" it's one of Hopsin's SHITTIEST songs. I swear to god, I mean it probably most likely has the most views but that is what everyone comments on when they here Hopsin. Check out my reply on the last page if you want REAL / RAW Hopsin. Not "I sag my pants until my ass shows.." seriously. No.

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
never heard of him
Exactly, he is an underground rapper from Panorama City, California who has been totally defecated on by a former hip hop label created by EASY-E known as "Ruthless Records". Since EASY-E has passed away it is now ran by his wife, in which fucked over hopsin by hyping up his album, then not promoting it as they should have. Where they fucked up, was not knowing Hopsin's true potential, so he left to start is own record label that is going very well so far. His label is called "Funk Volume" with artists listed below:

- DJ Hoppa
- SwizZz
- Hopsin
- Dizzy Wright

Hopsin has made it onto XXL mag's of this year and is still moving on fourth with over 75k likes on facebook. Funk Volume, IS hip hop. Turn it the fuck up.

P.S. I wrote that entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread