Tired of my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
"Tired of my dad".

You live a house do you not? I don't think you have the right to be complaining about no one giving you a VPS.

There are plenty of other people at there that need £5 to eat or even less, and if someone did pay it for you how would you re-pay them?

It's not our fault your dad doesn't give you money, if you want money go work for it.

xBeauty

Mar 1, 2012
Stop moaning, get the hell of your backside and get a job instead of sitting behind a screen and begging.
oh, and also stop perving on 15 year old girls! sicko.

JamesDG

Mar 29, 2012
LOLZ, all you guys think I am really crying and shit? lolz. you guys are noobs, wow. lolz, i ain't trying to get free shit, btw unban me from the damn chatbox, it was an unfair ban because other people started shit with me not me starting shit with them lolz.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
LOLZ, all you guys think I am really crying and shit? lolz. you guys are noobs, wow. lolz, i ain't trying to get free shit, btw unban me from the damn chatbox, it was an unfair ban because other people started shit with me not me starting shit with them lolz.
This is funny you know because NOBODY makes threads like this APART from noobs and criers.

JamesDG

Mar 29, 2012
This is funny seeing how you guys are raging like children, kthanks /owned /gtfo hoes.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
You don't get anything out of it? Have you considered a place to live getting something out of it? or perhaps the food on your plate?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
You really want people to feel sorry for you :L

This is a VERY pointless thread.

Good luck getting free things.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
You are banned from the shoutbox because I don't like you. You are a perv, and yes you're asking for shit. You keep moaning for a vps.

JamesDG

Mar 29, 2012
LOLZ, no i don't keep asking for a VPS, I keep asking to help people with it, LOLZ. and you think I can't afford my own VPS? LOLZ, i can. and I am not a perv, this is more funny than a comic show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread