Call of Duty Thoughts on Call of Duty: Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Because someone has a high voice doesn't mean they're horrible at the game, most squeakers are actually average skilled so your argument is invalid.
And if the enemy team is full of squeakers, which means they're horrible, shouldn't that be a good thing for you?
logic = none

Try comparing multiplayer gameplay from COD with squeakers vs. Battlefield - mature players = more chances of a better gaming experience.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Tbh not even bothered about this game, if I hear good reviews I might consider buying however at this moment in time I doubt I'll be rushing out to get it

xSeanx

~ps3~ ~Gamer~ ~Add thehacker0005~ ;)
Jun 13, 2013
im getting it 100% already pre ordered it and the gameplay from driftr on youtube and ali-a looks fucking awesome cant wait to get it :) ~

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Ghosts seems like it could bring back the COD legacy..but it will never beat COD Finest Hour (I think its called that.) The trailer looks good but who knows.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
For me, COD Ghosts is just ruined, I mean, Look at BF4... Do you really think it will be beaten?

I've brought almost every single COD Game and have loved the whole series, but its just losing its touch.

Their running out of ideas.

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
It better be like black ops 2 for the online gaming. I personally do not like games that are just a story so if this is one i will not buy. But if you can play online team death match or some others then i will purchase but i already preorded this so.. (;

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
It better be like black ops 2 for the online gaming. I personally do not like games that are just a story so if this is one i will not buy. But if you can play online team death match or some others then i will purchase but i already preorded this so.. (;
This does not make any sense.

Although COD wouldnt be COD without online.. Call of duty ghosts will have both multiplayer/online & a story play, like almost every other game that has online support..

No offence but you sound like one of those annoying twelvies who play online facepalm.jpg

Keydose

Sep 11, 2013
The gameplay is more fast-paced, the hit boxes have been corrected so people no longer kill based on luck very often as you actually have to be accurate to hit your target and gamemodes such as Cranked are really fun to play with friends.

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
Not to sure if im reviving this thread, but my overall on CoD Ghosts.

- Easy to kill
- Bigger Maps
- AR's everywhere
- Blitz is shit
- Go back to MW3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread