This is fucked up!

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
Some of you might know this,and this is old news by the way

but in miami florida,a African American football player was ampted up on some batsalt or something and balooper!
He went from stripping out of his clothes - to finding a homeless guy and stripping him down.
Afterwards something went wrong and started fucking up the guys face (eating his face)

Poor homeless guy:
article-2151886-135B8C8B000005DC-62_306x423.jpg

AFTER
miamiface2-thumb-480x287.jpg

This guy has been shot more than 4 times,and survived after the 5th shot - he died

Any thoughts?

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
if your that of a pussy to handel the real world, i changed it.
its not aout being a pussy, its about young people surfing the internet, im sure none of them want to see that
thanks for chaning it though

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
its not aout being a pussy, its about young people surfing the internet, im sure none of them want to see that
thanks for chaning it though

then maybe they should watch the damn news.

Edit: your might not or never get the same news.

and your welcome

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It was on the news not so long ago, basically the guy has a rare condition which means he has cravings for flesh.
The guy was shot by officers, then looked at them and continued to eat the homeless guys face so the officers fired another 5 shots to bring the guy down.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
It was on the news not so long ago, basically the guy has a rare condition which means he has cravings for flesh.
The guy was shot by officers, then looked at them and continued to eat the homeless guys face so the officers fired another 5 shots to bring the guy down.

i heard he was pumped up on some type of drug used to clean your showers - your version gave me nightmares.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
i heard he was pumped up on some type of drug used to clean your showers - your version gave me nightmares.
Heres the article -
Yeh i was mistaken, i was reading another one which was similar, where theres a rare condition and they get cravings for flesh

Christmas

Jul 24, 2011
The drugs Bathsalt, its nothing to do with bathrooms or whatever its just the name. :{
Search it on youtube to see people reacting to that drug x.x

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
RoosterTeeth podcast!

Lol. It was mentioned it there this week. And Omg. It's horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread