Temp Twitter Limits

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Whats everyones thoughts on twitter testing their new limits for web scrapping?

Personally i do believe its to counteract all the bots and the use of twitters apis, It also isnt that big of a deal its a test/temp too see what happens and with that being said what are your thoughts also on the new truth app from donald trump?, Looks pretty good but is being overused atm and were seeing it be used to much as alerts are not doing what they should aswell as your feed.

Whats your thoughts?

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
Rate limiting an app reliant on user activity is stupid.
I get why hes done it but with the huge difference in the limit between unverified and verified is total ass they should've limited relatively new accounts and the automated bot accounts, Locking the way the app is used behind a paywall was not the way to go or at least the low amount they limit u at should be doubled.

Elon highered the price for verified when he added styling which was just bold/italic text which could already be done regardless for free and still can lmaooo

im sure the price went from £8 to £9.20 so £1.20 for styling u can do for free seems pretty stupid to me.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
I'm just watching everyone go from a shit app to another shit app they all sell your data and what not they're all the same.

Message to everyone moving to threads, Enjoy your time there ill see you next week on twtter :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm just watching everyone go from a shit app to another shit app they all sell your data and what not they're all the same.

Message to everyone moving to threads, Enjoy your time there ill see you next week on twtter :)
You give Elon far too much credit - Twitter has been moving from one failure to the next since he took over. After cutting the engineering team, office space and refusing to pay Twitter's hosting bills - the platform isn't sustainable anymore.

I personally won't sign up for Threads, but it's no surprise to see it surpass Twitter and become the world's most downloaded app. Trump's social network has had more stability than Twitter ffs :lol:

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
You give Elon far too much credit - Twitter has been moving from one failure to the next since he took over. After cutting the engineering team, office space and refusing to pay Twitter's hosting bills - the platform isn't sustainable anymore.

I personally won't sign up for Threads, but it's no surprise to see it surpass Twitter and become the world's most downloaded app. Trump's social network has had more stability than Twitter ffs :lol:
I use all the social medias to promote even truth social, you're very correct on how truth has been way more stable than twitter truth has had no downtime and even when they did they fixed it within seconds literally power to the other companies but the have to do better than this even threads is bullshit LOL everyone believes threads has a chance i dont believe that at all the only people that do believe that havnt used threads yet!

Users who are viewing this thread