TARDIS CUSTOMS

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
This is a alright release due to me having to download it before seeing it.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Damn ripping? Do you have a life?
Are you kidding me? Everything is ripped at the end of the day, if people get but hurt about shit being ripped then simply don't add it online. Think about sulake, I'm sure they are pissed of with everyone ripping their shit so stop acting like we actually own anything that has Habbo written all over it because we don't. Habbo could copy other members work thats habbo related and we couldn't do shit about it.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Are you kidding me? Everything is ripped at the end of the day, if people get but hurt about shit being ripped then simply don't add it online. Think about sulake, I'm sure they are pissed of with everyone ripping their shit so stop acting like we actually own anything that has Habbo written all over it because we don't. Habbo could copy other members work thats habbo related and we couldn't do shit about it.
Partially agreed on this part

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Indeed.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
@Holy people who rip and release really don't have a life, they can't do anything themselves so they feel the need to rip and release others work to make themselves look like they are important. I will however say the big dragons that were released of mine did contain a virus and I have no doubt this release will be the same, so many hotels have been hacked that downloaded her last download which she put under a diff name. All I can say is be very careful when you download rip and releases.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
@Holy people who rip and release really don't have a life, they can't do anything themselves so they feel the need to rip and release others work to make themselves look like they are important. I will however say the big dragons that were released of mine did contain a virus and I have no doubt this release will be the same, so many hotels have been hacked that downloaded her last download which she put under a diff name. All I can say is be very careful when you download rip and releases.
Thanks for the thumbs up :D
And let's not get off topic in this thread

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Lol what a load of shit. I did not release the dragons under a different name and the fact you are still going on about what happened on the other forum over a month ago its pretty sad and pathetic of you to still be thinking of that in your life. I only released them on this thread and I did not put any virus's in. I dont know how to hack nether would i ever want to. So stop making up loads of bullshit that i hacked loads of hotels. Thanks now please get of my thread.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011

Sure, lets all 1337 swfs, maybe keyloggers or add a rat into them. Please get a god dam grip lol WE ALL RIP FROM SULAKE even queen lisa that never does anything to anyone, cries that her hotel gets fewer and fewer users but just sign in her hotel and sit in the home room, none stop abuse to new members its so sad that you have to abuse kids that simply want to play a hotel. You complain people attack / hack your hotel but you get pissy at everyone for no real reason other than been stuck up towards them and expect peoples help when things go wrong. I hear it all the time "Lisa said this or Lisa said that", do yourself and your hotel a favour and shut up and work on your own thing and maybe your user count will improve.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
I can remember when you pointed your dirty fish fingers at me and Johno because you thought we released your customs, first off I messaged you myself before I released epic cata for azure and asked if I can have permission to release those dragon customs that was in my cata, you said no so I never released them. Then a few days later you accused me and Johno of releasing it..... yet your still crying about it. You need to remember you don't own shit that's habbo related, so get that through your head. Like I said in my previous posts if you don't want your stuff ripped then don't put it online.

Users who are viewing this thread