Flash SyncHotel.net ~ [R63B] ~ [24/7] ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
As I promised, I said I would go on the client and review the hotel as a whole. The CMS, in all, is a quick and seems to be exploit free. The CMS is rarely used (if used) on other retros I've been on and makes a nice change from the normal RevCMS Habbo themes.

The client is also up to scratch. Using the latest edits of SwiftEmu (With released fixes) it keeps the users entertained and upto the latest standard. The community is also decent, could be improved, but that'll happen as the hotel grows each day. I might actually start to go on this regularly, seems good.

Damon is a good, and dedicated hotel owner (not someone who is AFK/BRB most of the time) and puts his heart and soul into Sync.

Good luck.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Actually the CMS is exploitable, I was able to drop all of the news articles. Might want to look into a patch. (Hint: it has to do with the user's rank.). Wish you luck, the hotel looks promising :)
Yeh, noticed it too.

Try to patch it.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Thanks zMagenta for your compliments.
Actually the CMS is exploitable, I was able to drop all of the news articles. Might want to look into a patch. (Hint: it has to do with the user's rank.). Wish you luck, the hotel looks promising :)

Yeh, noticed it too.

Try to patch it.

Thankyou both for alerting me about this exploit. It has been fixed [well it should be].

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
I'll check it out now!

Tried registering but it won't let me? I answered the security question and when I click answer the security question it does nothing?

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
New Banner:
2dk0j1u.jpg

Tried registering but it won't let me? I answered the security question and when I click answer the security question it does nothing?

Hi there try, reloading the page. and attempting registering again.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
I'm surprised so many people are using my banner templates. Loving the new banner!

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
We've decided to extend our Staff applications till 17th of August! :)
I'm surprised so many people are using my banner templates. Loving the new banner!

My latest banner includes templates from your pack, the first banner for sync though are backgrounds from habbox.com :) [was abit lazy.. doing images for 2nd one]

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Recent updates to Sync Hotel

Staff Applications [ 23.08.13 ]
Two weeks ago we opened our applications hoping to find three new members to join our team. We've finally announced the three new staff members!

Radio: [ 23.08.13 ]
Although we've got a small userbase, we've decided to start up our own radio to entertain our users. In the next up coming days we will also be opening up our DJ applications so users can apply to DJ.

Emulator Update: [ 23.08.13 ]
Few recent updates with our emulator, mainly bug fixing.
  • Users profiles are fixed and can now be opened.
  • Trading another user will no longer disconnect both users that are trading.
  • A small clean up to the catalog to make it cleaner. [Restarting emu now loads the catalog & user/room items much quicker then it did before]
Topbar:
An Illumina style topbar, with a announcement where staff can update the message (its live so it changes right away), users online amount that also updates every few minutes and on the right a small user part. Drop down with a few shortcut links e.g. open up the home website in one click and logout. :)
33cxct0.png

Client loader:
So when you go onto Habbo, everyother retro the loader when you load into the client is exactly same colours.. Well ive taken the time and edited Sync's to blue xD
2d1txeb.png

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
You've posted this update 3 times already, stop deleting your previous posts.

Ah sorry. I should have just edited it, but I've added new updates onto the post anyhow.
And I dont think I posted it three times already???

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I believe this hotel name was used around a year ago.. hmm.

Alright.. and? Its no longer opened... so whats stopping people using the same name?
When someone suggested the name to us, I just fell into love with it..

Nutty

Aug 28, 2013
Hotel is very professionally ran. I like the forums side of it. Good luck with it Damon.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
This is very unique, I like it, although the forum could gain a bit more attention ;)

9/10.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
This is very unique, I like it, although the forum could gain a bit more attention ;)

9/10.
Thankyou! And we're actually updating our forums that should be up within the next few days/ This should attract more attention. :)

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
This hotel really doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It's one of the best hotels out there imo. Just need a couple more users. You should fix up the catalogue front page though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread