Suggest some chat up lines!

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Well as you may know me and rasta are going to Europe next Week!, however I don't think our chat up lines are too good..

So here's your chance to show us some of yours..

Funny or serious lets have them ;p

Might buy a sub for the funniest too

With rasta loving minecraft he'll probs go to chicks nd say like "hey wanna see my creeper?" and "you must be a diamond cause I've been lookin for you"

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
What about: hey is it me, or do you have 2 puppies in your top
I'm not really good with people (Especially girls). I have a super-shy personality. Probably talk to them on Facebook and not talk to them in real life.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Unless you're planning to chat up with hookers perverted chat up lines wouldn't be such a great idea. I've got friends that became sterile after coming with one to a girl. :p

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Like this Joke >

Moron: Who wants to hear a joke

Girl: Me I guess :L

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Moron: Woman's Rights :lol:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You know if your pissed (Drunk), which Donkey being a Geordie, Rasta not drinker, Donkey will get Rasta off his tits, depending on if you go to a good club, you wont need a poncy chatup line

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
"Hey, you got melons for me?" Girl: "No, sorry." Boy: "You sure?" Girl: "Yes, i'm sure." Boy: "I beleive you're not, 'cause your melons look great *looks at boobs*" Girl: *bitch slaps the shit outta you and kicks you in the balls*

Users who are viewing this thread