Movie Star Wars in December; Are you excited?!

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Thee new star wars comes to cinema in December. Are you someone who's looking forward to it? Do you think everyone is making too much of a big deal out of it? Or do you think it'll just be hyped up and be absolutely rubbish?

Me, personally, I'm excited and somewhat curious about how the film itself will turn out plotwise. I'm also excited to see which characters are returning and to see who we're going to be introduced too and whether or not there will be more films to come. Sooo many questions c:

What are your opinions?

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I just can't forget the divine, euphoric feeling that you get when you complete a Star Wars movie for the first time. Hyped or not, I'll watch it regardless. ;)

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I just can't forget the divine, euphoric feeling that you get when you complete a Star Wars movie for the first time. Hyped or not, I'll watch it regardless. ;)
I can't get over that moment in the trailer where Han Solo goes 'Chewie, we're home'

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Not a fan of star wars so nah im not looking forward to it tbh.
I think this thread was meant for people who enjoy the series and have an opinion on the new addition

On topic: Yes, I would love to see how they will play this one out, compared to the rest of the series. Hope the advancements in visual effects doesn't destroy the plot of the movie.

Obbex

Aug 19, 2014
I am rather eager about the release of the newest Star Wars as it has been awile since the last release. I hope after this tho that many others will be coming to theaters.. shoot what else are we Star Wars fans going to do? Have random lightsaber battles based on new characters that we come up with in our head?

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I think this thread was meant for people who enjoy the series and have an opinion on the new addition

On topic: Yes, I would love to see how they will play this one out, compared to the rest of the series. Hope the advancements in visual effects doesn't destroy the plot of the movie.

Visual effects, yeah. I'm not sure what you thought of other 'newish' Star Wars films (Not so new anymore) such as The Revenge Of The Sith and Phantom Of The Menace - alot of people say they wheren't so good, I think, personally that they were excellent with the new visuals of modern age. Myself however, I'm extremely curious to see how Disney plays it out because Disney is known to make happy, animated, comedy and childlike adventure films so to see them take on something pretty big and serious like this boosts my interests alot.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
looking forward to it very much, I still remember the first time watching the third episode when I was around 6 and seeing Obi shout to Anakan you were my brother whilst tearing up it gets me everytime.

FirefighterKyle

I am Kyle!!
Sep 14, 2012
Visual effects, yeah. I'm not sure what you thought of other 'newish' Star Wars films (Not so new anymore) such as The Revenge Of The Sith and Phantom Of The Menace - alot of people say they wheren't so good, I think, personally that they were excellent with the new visuals of modern age. Myself however, I'm extremely curious to see how Disney plays it out because Disney is known to make happy, animated, comedy and childlike adventure films so to see them take on something pretty big and serious like this boosts my interests alot.
I agree Disney does make some childish movies but so far they have been doing pretty amazing movies (Avengers and Maleficent) was amazing. I am excited but I hope my excitement will be fulfilling.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I agree Disney does make some childish movies but so far they have been doing pretty amazing movies (Avengers and Maleficent) was amazing. I am excited but I hope my excitement will be fulfilling.
Ah, but what I mean is the majority is based on Fairytales and aren't an on-going major movie picture. This film franchise is huuuuuge and for them to take on something ask big as that is pretty brave.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Users who are viewing this thread