Staff Client Pin Codes!

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Hello DevBest!

How do you add it so when staff members enter the client they have to enter a 4 digit pin code?

I have an R63B hotel, Illumina CMS & a SkyBird emulator..

Thanks

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
It should already be implemented, unless of course you set it to false.
Go to lightcms.php (in engine). Find the line "public $pin_enabled", set it to "true". Under that line, there is "public $pin_code" this is the pin code that you want to be used in client; edit it to your preference.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
Can you stop making multi thread post thankyou someone will shortly answer your question
I didnt realise I did multi post, as you can see by the time frame, they were both posted on the same time...

It should already be implemented, unless of course you set it to false.
Go to lightcms.php (in engine). Find the line "public $pin_enabled", set it to "true". Under that line, there is "public $pin_code" this is the pin code that you want to be used in client; edit it to your preference.
Thank you :)

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Does Phoenix have this? :eek:
Its not the emulator, its the cms. What cms do you have?
Not to sure about rev (look around, im sure there are loads of scripts), you could probably make a php code so that when you enter the client it finds your rank in the db, if said rank is, say >rank 5 then it redirects to the pin code page, you type in the pin code and submit it, php code checks that your results are true to the results in the database, if your results are the right you get redirected to the client if not you get disconnected or sent to a separate page.

Last edited:

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Its not the emulator, its the cms. What cms do you have?
Not to sure about rev (look around, im sure there are loads of scripts), you could probably make a php code so that when you enter the client it finds your rank in the db, if said rank is, say >rank 5 then it redirects to the pin code page, you type in the pin code and submit it, php code checks that your results are true to the results in the database, if your results are the right you get redirected to the client if not you get disconnected or sent to a separate page.
Yes, I use REVcms. It doesn't have this feature as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread