staff accounts keep getting hacked??

chrisissick

May 23, 2014
every day some one on my staff team gets hacked by some one? how are they hacking the account without changing the pws or getting to the db? sickhotel.net is my hotel someone give me some advice to prevent this?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
There is a new RevCMS exploit that released out there called the forgot php script look on the Habbo Releases section, you'll see 'Important RevCMS Exploit Fix!'.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Go to class.users.php
find
PHP:
final public function forgotten()
Replace the whole code with that with this;
PHP:
    {
        global $template, $_CONFIG, $core;

if(isset($_POST['forgot']))
        {       
            die("Stop trying to \'hack\' us you little skid, we already patch this..");
        }
    }

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Go to class.users.php
find
PHP:
Replace the whole code with that with this;
PHP:
    {
        global $template, $_CONFIG, $core;

if(isset($_POST['forgot']))
        {      
            die("Stop trying to \'hack\' us you little skid, we already patch this..");
        }
    }
I think I'd be wise to just delete the function from the class.user.PHP and remove the function call from the class.core.php

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
The CMS also won't work by just removing it u will get white screen, so it won't work like that.
I've just deleted the function from class.core.php and it seems to be fixed.

You'll get a white screen or an error message because the function is still being called in 'interface.users.php', so remove the function from class.users.php then go to interface.users.php and remove it from there too, problem solved.

Please, do note that rev uses interfaces, so whenever you remove a function from a class, make sure to go to that class's interface and remove it from there too.

Users who are viewing this thread