staff abusing power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
i'll just post my collage of staff abuse...

2wKimzk.png
I love u alex no homo <3_<3

Also to add, Once I was banned from the shoutbox , Remained banned for like 2 months? was never unbanned.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
I don't get banned cos no one talks to me :(
You don't get banned because you obey all rules, and always have something productive to discuss about. You never verbally abuse anyone, most importantly, the staff. Most of the bans I make can be justified, as they involve annoying members of our community who insult staff and other members (violating the 'insulting members' global forum rule), but do nothing to contribute to a productive discussion.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I love u alex no homo <3_<3

Also to add, Once I was banned from the shoutbox , Remained banned for like 2 months? was never unbanned.
PM staff members next time.
yes we have shit to get off our chest. i got banned for saying habbo for 5 minutes when @Sledmore always talk about!
You know the rules. Just because someone of a higher rank is allowed to do something doesn't mean you can. Not fair? Go run your own forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ept

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010

You know the rules. Just because someone of a hire rank is allowed to do something doesn't mean you can. Not fair? Go run your own forum.
Sorry that you couldn't understand my logic. I doubt anyone would care about being banned for a couple of minutes over a joke; I was only playing around with what is unfair andwhatnot. It wasn't said as you took it, so don't twist your panties.

inb4deleted/argument

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Sorry that you couldn't understand my logic. I doubt anyone would care about being banned for a couple of minutes over a joke; I was only playing around with what is unfair andwhatnot. It wasn't said as you took it, so don't twist your panties.

inb4deleted/argument
Yeah, 5 minutes isn't a big deal (Unless you're Alex). But I don't see how it is unfair? There's absolutely no reason for you to mention Habbo whereas a staff member may have to warn a user to refrain from using the word "Habbo". Should a higher ranking member of staff ban me right then for saying it? No. We get more rights/privileges to effectively do our job.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012

You know the rules. Just because someone of a hire rank is allowed to do something doesn't mean you can. Not fair? Go run your own forum.
Higher*

Also I created entire thread but it was simply deleted or whatever Idk.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
yes we have shit to get off our chest. i got banned for saying habbo for 5 minutes when @Sledmore always talk about!

I never ban for Habbo discussion, because it is a dumb rule Josh started this forum by Habbo and has suggested he has wanted to move it on for months, maybe over a year, yet nothing has done thus I see no point in punishing users for it, or the majority of the user base.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Yeah, 5 minutes isn't a big deal (Unless you're Alex). But I don't see how it is unfair? There's absolutely no reason for you to mention Habbo whereas a staff member may have to warn a user to refrain from using the word "Habbo". Should a higher ranking member of staff ban me right then for saying it? No. We get more rights/porivileges to effectively do our job.
I never ban for Habbo discussion, because it is a dumb rule Josh started this forum by Habbo and has suggested he has wanted to move it on for months, maybe over a year, yet nothing has done thus I see no point in punishing users for it, or the majority of the user base.
Bringing up Sledmore was actually irrelevant to what I was saying, I just used him as a souce because he sometimes going on about habbo. My situation was entirely different though. Someone in the shoutbox had implied Habbo by saying "h4bbo". I had thought the word had been filtered because there's no reason to have done that but a minute later to test that theory I said "habbo" alone and got banned for about 5 - 10 minutes for it. Not sure who the other person was but nothing had happened to them. It isn't a big deal to me though, I actually thought it was a joke. Replying to this thread with that comment wasn't directed towards the staff or anything, I just replied to be enganged in the topic. :p

Guess my sarcasm is pretty bad for you guys to look upon this, should've just stayed lurking.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Guess my sarcasm is pretty bad for you guys to look upon this, should've just stayed lurking.

Nope, I knew it straight away, the exclamation mark was the clue, I just wanted to draw it out, because I know I discuss Habbo in the shoutbox, when it shouldn't be.

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
Thread needs to be closed. They are doing there fucking Jobs That they been hired to do.
and if you can't agree to that,you don't need to be on Devbest!

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Greenlink.

Don't be a kiss-up. You have a reason to ban someone and you don't have a reason to ban someone to be honest me and Garett where banned for a reason even though we where not warned for fighting or insulting in the shoutbox ( Even though it was a joke ). I understand why they've banned me and I'm not calling it abuse and I'm just going to move on with it.

We just have to move on with it nothing is going to change. This is the regular basis how Devbest handles their users so I'm used to it actually. Not going to worry about but yeah this thread was pretty useless and argueing about it is pretty useless because nothing is going to change. People who they like to have banned are going to get banned and people who are good friends are being set in the first place afterall.

Again don't be kissing up on people. If you talk about Habbo in the shoutbox then you'll be banned one day too and you'll think the same as we do. ( Not me ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread