[SKIN] Habbo for RevCMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxTacoxXx

Dec 22, 2011
Alright guys,

So since this is deleted I've uploaded one with some fixes;

-----------------------------------
I've added 404 and disconnected into mango theme and Habbo theme (as without them it takes forever to loadup) - I've added in housekeeping in both themes and added the banlist fix. - I also compiled all of Zippys releases into it.

- Cheers.
Thanks Bro. My Frountpage.css Wasent Working But Now It Is =D

Could Someone Give It To Me!! WITHOUT The Black Cause The One On Helujas Sites Not Working -_-

Tom...

Awesome
Jun 29, 2011
Just to save you all the time. He has moved it to

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Yeah Client Doesnt Work Because It Just Keep's Loading i enter the details for my swfs and emus online and all i use phoenix lisence now not Cracked! Cracked makes it ugly. I Need My Client to work it redirects to index/ or me/ after it gets to secound bar, Can someone help me with this part.

Btw, This Is A Nice Cms To Use I Wanna Use it But It Seem's Client problem...

Hejularr

Dec 12, 2011
< All my releases are there.

Just a heads up I'll most likely be re-coding this some time soon, and it will have a generic header so you can just edit 1 file and it updates the header on all the pages and stuff. It will also include all the footers, fully configurable and all that stuff. I might just release the CMS when I've finished as I might create a staff applications / eXpert / rules page and all that stuff people have requested.

V2 will also include a fully working client, along with the new client loader by Joopie! I hope to have it done by Sunday 8th January at the earliest :)

Meds

Dec 17, 2011
< All my releases are there.

Just a heads up I'll most likely be re-coding this some time soon, and it will have a generic header so you can just edit 1 file and it updates the header on all the pages and stuff. It will also include all the footers, fully configurable and all that stuff. I might just release the CMS when I've finished as I might create a staff applications / eXpert / rules page and all that stuff people have requested.

V2 will also include a fully working client, along with the new client loader by Joopie! I hope to have it done by Sunday 8th January at the earliest :)

Thats Nice !

I Cant Wait For It =)

Hejularr

Dec 12, 2011
Ok, the release date for the new version might be put back a few days as I've decided I will re-code the Habbo Layout using CSS3 and all that crap. It should improve load times on hotels as it will require smaller / less images and not much JavaScript / jQuery.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Ok, the release date for the new version might be put back a few days as I've decided I will re-code the Habbo Layout using CSS3 and all that crap. It should improve load times on hotels as it will require smaller / less images and not much JavaScript / jQuery.
:O Maybe even code hot compaigns for it!

Hejularr

Dec 12, 2011
Expected in maybe a week or so - my laptop is broken to working is a pain in the ass (cant stand being stuck to my desk).

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Oh, alright, well dont rush it, I can test it on my hotel if you like? :)

Hejularr

Dec 12, 2011
I agree with xchrome my client wont work either
its just taking me back te the ''me'' page
It redirects to the /me page as I never made a disconnect page. You will see in the source of the client page that all the client error / disconnection links are set to {url}/me.

As for V2 of this, I have got exams coming up so I'll not be re-coding the layout as planned and I'll just be ripping the web-build from Habbo again. Post and ideas / suggestions here please :)

Reactions: Noz

Kaine Maher

Sep 3, 2011
hey ummm i put this cms on my hotel and it's all messed up like the login the register the index it's like everywhere can someone help me

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
It redirects to the /me page as I never made a disconnect page. You will see in the source of the client page that all the client error / disconnection links are set to {url}/me.

As for V2 of this, I have got exams coming up so I'll not be re-coding the layout as planned and I'll just be ripping the web-build from Habbo again. Post and ideas / suggestions here please :)

Make or add a Banned page? Because RevCMS really needs one, like as in if someone gets banned all it does is disconnect them from the client they won't know if they're banned or what. They'll just think that it's something with the hotel or them, so it'll be really good if you could add a Banned Page ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread