Sin Theme 1.5 (Based On Habbo 2.5) (Re-Designed) (More Pages) (Etc)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
8R0i27NyxcI0.png
Today, I will be releasing the first edition of RevCMS Sinner Edition. As of right now it is only a theme, with a couple of other releases merged into it. In the future it will be a powerful edit of RevCMS with full mysqli support, and what not. The main things with this release is just the updates to the design, and the staff pages. I also modified the slider to take from the table (addon_slider). Other than that it's based on my previous Habbo theme, just a lot more edited I guess.
Images
3qa4.png
0gv8.png
WDiUfqz.png
7aTxomn.png
hZhe1gp.png
Download Link

Credits
Prizm - Index
Hejula - Original Habbo Theme
LeChris - Edits, and more

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
First post!

This is sexy! 9/10
To be honest, not much of the theme has been edited yet. I mostly re-coded the pages, and cleaned up my organization on this release. The staff pages are my favorite part of it though <3

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
To be honest, not much of the theme has been edited yet. I mostly re-coded the pages, and cleaned up my organization on this release. The staff pages are my favorite part of it though <3
What housekeeping does it have? You going to code that aswell?

Add a referral system to it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
What housekeeping does it have? You going to code that aswell?
As of this release there is no housekeeping I believe, or its using an very old backup of Cerberus which means its not functional. The housekeeping will be released alongside the theme in 2.0 however, fully coded and functional.
Update
Sledmores ASE

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
add a lil bit of brightness into it, colours etc..

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Constructive criticism:

2b11597aa7be03de2945bfc5773b5a4f.png
cfb15a7ae8422281bdf61669d3b084e3.png

Okay, so the text in the Job Description, Staff Overview and Staff Member of The Week all need a bit of padding tbh. It's too close to the edge, there needs to be a gap.

Aside from that, not a bad CMS - 8.5/10!

Kieron

Apr 13, 2012
I don't like it at all and would not suggest it to anyone. The only thing that has changed really is the colour and logo. I find it very boring and dull. 2/10

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I don't like it at all and would not suggest it to anyone. The only thing that has changed really is the colour and logo. I find it very boring and dull. 2/10
I should just release the changelog the next time, alongside this? Lots changed mate

Users who are viewing this thread