Simple Index » RevCMS

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
Hey everyone, I've decided to release the index page that's currently on my hotel because I haven't seen that many index pages released for RevCMS. The index uses CSS mouseover effect on the icons. A demo link will be below to see what it looks like. I'd also like to add that this is for the "Habbo" theme.

Here is what it looks like:

2144geo.png

How to install:

1. Extract the files to your desktop, or wherever is easier for you
2. Browse to ../app/tpl/skins/Habbo
3. Replace the new index with your current index
4. Browse to ..app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles
5. Add the frontpage folder in there from the .rar file
6. Your index is set!

If you have any problems installing the index, post down below and I'll be glad to help you.

Demo:
DOWNLOAD:

More index will be released for uberCMS and RevCMS in the future, so keep an eye out! Also don't forget to hit the like button :)!

ENJOY!

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Nice work, i like it pretty nice little design but wheres the 'Register' button? or is the Key image the register button?

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
Nice work, i like it pretty nice little design but wheres the 'Register' button? or is the Key image the register button?
key button is the register :), if you're worried about users not finding it, just edit the CSS and put a box content under the login saying "Click the key to register"

Fadehotel

Aug 31, 2011
I like this so much i even added it to my hotel..

if you guys would like to check it out in action then go here:

I've edited the image a bit, looks better now. XD
Tyvm for this release.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Awesome! People should start releasing more index pages, so they vary.

At the moment they all look plain and the same, hoping to see more!

Ink

Jun 4, 2010
Very nice! It's really professional I'm tempted to use it. Only thing I'd change/improve if I could would be to change the image next to username to an avatar or something else. I don't particularly like the exit sign. That's just my opinion though.

10/10

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
I am using this for my hotel.

Could you please either just provide it with the blank image without logo, or simply make it use the users own logo and automatically place it there?

Either way, good work. Love it.

10/10

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
One of my favourites and the best I've seen so far. Definitely adding it to my hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread